Rediscover the Freedom of the Open Road!
Low-Rate Auto Loans!
It’s time to get on the road again. We can get you there with our affordable low-rate loans. Whether you’re looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle, set your wheels in motion for savings!
Or hit the brakes on your current high-rate auto loan by refinancing with us to accelerate your savings. Plus, save big on auto insurance through TruStage.
BONUS: Get a FREE emergency car kit when your loan is funded!*
*Free gift available on funded auto loans and is subject to change without notice.
Auto Loan Options
- APR1 as low as: 2.75% New Vehicle / 3.25% Pre-Owned
View Rates & other loan options▸
- Up to 120%2 financing for 60 months
- .25% discount for new members (who joined Christian Community Credit Union within the last six months) OR for members using auto pay with their Credit Union Checking Account
- Automatic payment option
- Auto, GAP, & Mechanical Repair Insurance available
View Terms & Conditions
1) APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 07/07/2020 and are subject to change without notice. This is a fixed rate loan and reflects the 0.25% discount for new members OR for members using automatic payments from a Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account (new members are those that joined Christian Community Credit Union within the last six months). Monthly payment for $10,000 for 60 months: at 2.75% APR would be $178.80; at 3.25% APR would be $181.06. Rates are based on credit history and underwriting factors. 2.75% APR for new vehicles and 3.25% APR for pre-owned vehicles does not apply to existing Christian Community Credit Union loans.
2) Applicants with a credit score of at least 800.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.
First-Time and Parent-Assist Car Buyer Programs
Buying your first car can be difficult, especially with little established credit history. If you’re 18 years of age or older or the parent of someone who’s looking to buy their first set of wheels, we can help. Our First-Time and Parent-Assist Programs offer:
- Affordable financing on new and used vehicles
- Terms up to 72 months
NEW! AutoSmart – The Smart Way to Shop
Shopping for your next vehicle is easy with our new car-buying resource, AutoSmart! Think of AutoSmart as a “virtual” car lot offering:
- Powerful research tools: Compare and research new and pre-owned vehicles right from your computer or mobile device.
- Check the value of your trade-in: Get an estimate for your current car’s trade-in value before you go to the dealership.
- Convenience: Get vehicle details, estimate your monthly payment, and apply for Credit Union financing—all in one place.
CALIFORNIA Residents: Get Credit Union Financing at the Dealership with Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL)
We’ve teamed up with CUDL to make it convenient for you to get auto financing right at the dealership. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Visit a participating CUDL dealer.
- Identify yourself as a Christian Community Credit Union member.
- Request to finance your loan with the Credit Union through the CUDL program.
Within minutes, you’ll have a loan decision.
Autoland – The Way Car Buying Ought to Be
Christian Community Credit Union’s Deals on Wheels Program is brought to you in partnership with Advocar to make car buying easier than ever before. Advocar, presented by Autoland, is your all-in-one resource for your car buying needs. You can research your car of choice and determine which one is right for you. You can select from a comprehensive listing of automobile makes, models, packages, and options. Available in select states.
5 Things Car Dealers Don’t Want You to Know
Car shopping? Make sure you get the best deal!
Whether you’re looking for a new or pre-owned car, knowledge is power. Car dealers don’t want you to know these 5 things!
TruStage Auto Insurance
As a Credit Union member, you could save up to $586* on car insurance. For a free quote, call 855.316.2596 or visit TruStage Insurance.
*Savings validated by 2019 countrywide survey of participating new customers who switched to Liberty Mutual. Savings may vary. Comparison does not apply in MA. Visit TruStage for more details.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Protect your investment with GAP. Even the best insurance may not cover the entire amount you owe on an auto loan. In fact, if the average new car purchaser has his or her vehicle stolen or damaged beyond repair, they could still owe thousands of dollars after the insurance settlement. GAP is a low cost coverage that pays the difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
GAP is available for new and used:
- Light trucks and SUVs
Call 800.347.CCCU (2228) for details!
Claims may be filed by contacting your credit union.