Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Take advantage of your home’s buying power with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Renovate your home, pay medical bills, or consolidate debt! Our mortgage experts are ready to help you tap into your home’s value so your plans can become reality. Plus, enjoy the savings of a special six-month introductory rate!
Reasons for a HELOC
Home Improvement Projects
Pay Medical Bills
Cover Large Expenses
For a limited-time, get a low six-month introductory rate as low as 3.25% APR*.
- Minimum Loan Amount: $25,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: $500,000
- Maximum Loan-to-Value: 80%
- APR* As Low As: 3.25%
Terms & Conditions:
* APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 06/10/2023 and are subject to change without notice.
1. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC):APR=Annual percentage rate. Six months after funding, the rate is variable and based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an annual percentage rate of 3.25% and a maximum annual percentage rate of 18.00%. Minimum loan amount of $25,000; maximum $500,000. Required advance at time of funding is $5,000. Available on new Home Equity Lines of Credit. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing. Closing costs are associated with this loan.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit-account.