We have financing options that can carry you through any stage of life. Whether it’s answering God’s call to start a family, consolidating and paying off higher-rate debts, extra cash for a special event in your life, or a new home improvement project, we’re here to help.
MyAdvantage Personal Loan
A low-rate, fixed-term personal loan with zero fees, you can use to consolidate debt, make home repairs, pay medical bills, and more! As low as 4.65% APR*.
- Get pre-approved in less than 90 seconds with no impact to your credit score
- Loans from $2,500 up to $50,000
- Terms of up to 60 months
- Zero origination fees. Zero prepayment fees.
Personal Credit Line
Take advantage of our low APR Personal Credit Line and start building your dreams today. As low as 10.50% APR*.
- An open-end line of credit with payments of 3.5% of the outstanding balance.
- Rates are variable and tied to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate.
Fresh Start Loan
The Fresh Start Loan offers a better alternative to payday loan sharks. As low as 21% APR*.
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals.
- Loans from $5,000 to $25,000 for up to 60 months.2
- Free financial counseling through GreenPath Financial Wellness.
- Earn a rebate3 of 10% of the loan interest to help pay down your loan. Cash out not available.
Terms & Conditions
*APR=Annual Percentage Rates effective 09/27/2022 and is subject to change without notice.
1. MyAdvantage Loan: This is a fixed-term, closed-end loan and reflects the 0.25% discount for members using automatic payment with their Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account.
Rates range from 4.65%-23.65% APR with automatic payments or 4.90%-23.90% APR without automatic payment for loan terms of 24 – 60 months. Tiered rate based on credit score. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Other conditions may apply. Monthly payment for $10,000: for 36 months at 4.65% APR (with autopay) would be $298.71; for 60 months at 10.65% APR would be $216.60. Estimated payments are for illustrative purposes only and assume you pay on time. Loan cannot be used to pay other existing Christian Community Credit Union loan balances.
Personal Loan | Repayment Example. The following example depicts the APR, monthly payment and total payments during the life of a $30,000 personal loan with a 2-year repayment term, a 0.25% autopay discount, and a fixed rate between 4.65%–21.65% APR. It works out to 24 monthly payments ranging from $1,313.80–$1,563.95 for a total amount of payments ranging from $31,475.17–$37,231.06. This repayment example assumes that the borrower is signed up for autopay and that all payments are made on time, with no pre-payments. Actual rates may vary based on repayment term, loan amount, creditworthiness, and other terms and conditions.
No origination and prepayment fees.
2. Personal Credit Line: This is an open-end line of credit with payments of 3.5% of the outstanding balance. Rates are variable and tied to The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate.
3. Fresh Start Loan: (1) This is a fixed term, close-ended loan. Tiered rate based on credit score and debt-to-income ratio. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate.
(2) Monthly payment for $10,000 for 60 months at 21% APR would be $272.84. A processing fee of $25 applies when loan is funded. Financing the processing fee will increase the monthly payment.
(3) To receive the 10% interest loan rebate: 1. Set up a Checking Account with automatic loan payments. Checking Account does not qualify for the $200 checking bonus. 2. Enroll and complete GreenPath Financial Wellness course within 60 days of loan funding. 3. No late payments. Loan account is considered late if payment is received after grace period ends. AND 4. Credit score will be reviewed annually and must be the same or increased since initial loan funding or last review. Interest rebate is credited annually and will be 10% of interest paid on the loan during the calendar year. Interest rebate will be credited back to the loan by January 31st. Cash out not available.
Terms and conditions apply.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account when you become a member of Christian Community Credit Union by applying for a loan. Fee will be waived if you open a deposit account within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit-account.