Home Loans Built to Serve your Unique Needs
At Christian Community Credit Union (CCCU), our heart is to serve you so you can thrive! Whether you’re buying, refinancing, or planning home improvements, we can provide you with the right mortgage solution that works with your budget and goals.
As low as 8.75% APR*
Home Loan Rates as low as 6.957% APR*
3% & 5% Down Payment Options Available
Explore Your Mortgage Options
Whatever your mortgage goal, we offer a wide array of loan solutions that are competitive with flexible term options.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- 3% & 5% down payment options
Lock in a lower interest on your current home loan when you refinance with us. We offer multiple refinancing options that will save you money so you can live your life with more financial freedom!
Home Equity Loans (HELOC)
Take advantage of your home’s buying power with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Renovate your home, pay medical bills, or consolidate debt and put your home equity to work for you!
Home Loan Mortgage Calculator
Use our Home Loan Mortgage calculators to find out exactly how much house you can buy! Explore your interest rates, principal payments, and more.
Membership in credit unions is growing. According to S&P Global Market Intelligence, 5.2 million new members were added in 2021, a more than four percent increase over 2020. What’s driving…
If you’re in the market for a house, then you know that interest rates are headed upward. As the Federal Reserve tries to stem rising inflation, it is raising short-term…
For many years, homeownership has been associated with “the American dream,” and for a good reason. As long as you are in a financial position to buy, there are many…
Terms & Conditions
* APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 12/09/2023 and are subject to change without notice.
1. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): This is an open-end line of credit secured by the equity in your home. 8.75% APR reflects the 1/4% discount if your mortgage/1st Trust Deed is with Christian Community Credit Union. The rate is variable and is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as 3.25% APR and a maximum of 18.00% APR. Estimated appraisal fee is $475. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account when you become a member of Christian Community Credit Union by applying for a loan. Fee will be waived if you open a deposit account within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit-account.
2. For Adjustable Rate Mortgages: 5/6 Adjustable Rate is a 30-year amortization. After the initial fixed rate period has expired, the applicable interest rate and monthly payments will be adjusted semi annual or every 6 months based upon movements of an interest rate index. The amount of the initial monthly payments is based on an interest rate which may be less than the sum of the current index plus margin. Based on current market conditions, the fully indexed rate (once adjusted) is calculated by combining the margin and associated mortgage index.
New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum loan-to-value ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval.
NMLS Loan Originator ID: 504297