Insurance Coverage with Peace of Mind
We’ve partnered with companies to offer various insurance coverage at competitive rates exclusive to CCCU members.
Insurance, Health Care Sharing
Affordable Health Care for the Whole Family
CCCU partners with OneShare Health to offer members a unique, affordable, ACA-exempt path to health care. OneShare Health Care is a Sharing Ministry that provides Biblical alternatives to traditional health insurance. CCCU members enjoy a 40% discount on the enrollment fee with monthly rates as low as $89.99. They offer:
- Affordable and flexible medical Sharing Programs to every member of their faith community.
- Enrollment is easy with next-day active dates and year-round enrollment periods.
- Choice of ANY doctor or facilty nationwide
- When you enroll as a CCCU member in OneShare Health medical sharing program, you’ll save 40% on your enrollment fee!
TruStage® Life Insurance
Help protect your family, starting today.
Life insurance can be a simple, affordable way to help protect your family if you pass away. It can provide your loved ones with money to help pay for things like mortgage or rent payments, day to day bills, or medical and funeral bills.
TruStage® Life Insurance1 has made it easy to compare options ang apply online or over the phone. Don’t wait, get an instant online quote or call 800-814-2914 and talk to a licensed agent.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
A serious or fatal accident could change your family’s life in a heartbeat. As a CCCU member, you’re entitled to a $1000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Additional insurance is available at budget-friendly rates. Get guaranteed acceptance with no health questions or medical exam.
Auto & Home Insurance
TruStage® Auto and Property Insurance
Save on top-quality auto and property insurance provided through TruStage Insurance.2
- Enjoy group discount of up to 10% off already competitive rates on auto, home, renters, and condo insurance
- Additional savings based on your age, driving experience, and more
- Convenient payment plans.
- Rates guaranteed for 12 months, not six
- 24-hour claims service and emergency road side assistance
Plus, by combining your car and home insurance you may qualify for multiple discounts and get fast 24/7 claims service (including holidays). For free quotes, call 855-589-2146 or visit TruStage Insurance.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Mechanical Breakdown Protection for your new or used car provided by Christian Community Credit Union. Call 800.347.CCCU (2228), ext. 6156 or email us for complete details.
Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance
Secure your loans with Credit Life and Credit Disability. CUNA MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life & Disability Insurance3 helps give you the security of knowing repayment won’t be left to loved ones should something happen to you. Benefits include:
- Immediate coverage for eligible members
- Choosing the insurance that helps give you peace of mind
- Complements existing insurance
Call 800.347.CCCU (2228) for details!
Joint Credit Disability Insurance
A valuable payment protection coverage option is available on qualifying loans to help ensure that you and your family are covered in the event of an unexpected total disability. Members who are approved for home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, auto loans, personal loans, and share secured loans may qualify for:
- MEMBER’S CHOICE® Joint Credit Disability Insurance helps make your monthly loan payments, up to the policy maximum, should you become totally disabled due to a covered illness or injury.
To learn more about the growing frequency of disability and the financial impact it can have, please visit the Council for Disability Awareness.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Even the best insurance may not cover the entire amount you owe on an auto loan. In fact, if the average new car purchaser has his or her vehicle stolen or damaged beyond repair, they could still owe thousands of dollars after the insurance settlement. GAP is a low cost coverage that pays the difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
GAP is available for new and used:
- Light trucks and SUVs
Call 800.347.CCCU (2228) or email for details!4
Terms & Conditions
- TruStage® Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, P.O. Box 61, Waverly IA 50677-0061. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. Products and features may vary by state. © TruStage Insurance Agency. GEN-2943854.2
- TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverage and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. © TruStage Insurance Agency. AUT-2948937.2
- CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Joint Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Policy Agreement for a full explanation of the terms. Claims may be filed by contacting Christian Community Credit Union. If you have questions regarding your claim status, contact CMFG Life at 800.621.6323. California Department of Insurance Consumer Hotline: 800-927-4357. License #: 0D57670
- GAP Insurance: Claims may be filed by contacting the Credit Union.