Ministry Savings Accounts
Stewarding your Ministry’s Money
At Christian Community Credit Union, we believe in helping you manage your ministry’s money so you can save more, earn more, and thrive financially. When you put your money at the Credit Union, you help provide low-rate loans to individuals, churches, and ministries. Make a difference with your money and earn higher rates for a higher purpose.
Explore our Ministry Savings Options
Ministry Savings Account
Start earning interest to build for the future and help advance God’s Kingdom.
Save more and earn more for your ministry.
- Earns higher rates than most savings accounts
- $100 minimum to open
- Unlimited transfers or withdrawals
- No monthly fee when daily balance remains $100 or above
Ministry Premium Money Market Account
Immediate access to your money at a higher money market rate.
Start with $10,000 and earn premium rates while you watch your money grow. Whether your Premium Money Market Account is new money or existing funds, you’re earning a great rate with maximum liquidity!
- Variable tiered-rate account
- $10,000 minimum; $250,000 maximum
- Immediate access to your funds
- No monthly fee when daily balance remains $10,000 or above
- Check writing available
- New money only‡
Want to open a Premium Money Market Account with existing funds at the Credit Union? Here’s how:
Simply transfer those funds to open a Premium Money Market Account and bundle it with a Term Share Certificate with new money. Remember, the Certificate balance at the time of opening the account must match the Premium Money Market Account.
Compare our Rates to the Big Banks!
Savings Goal Calculator
Use this free savings calculator to help you figure out how your money can grow over time based on APY rate.
Click Fee Schedule to find out about our fees.
CCCU has many solutions to make deposits for your ministry. Learn more about making Ministry Deposit Account deposits.
CCCU has many options for accessing funds. Learn more about accessing ministry funds.
Save for the Future! Get Started on a Ministry Savings Account Today.
Terms & Conditions
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 12/09/2023 and are subject to change without notice.
1. Ministry Savings Account: Unlimited withdrawals: When made in person, by mail or at an ATM. When made by telephone, fax or computer, if a check is payable to the member and mailed to the member. Unlimited transfers when made between the accounts of the same member and made in person by mail or at an ATM and when the transfer is made by the member to pay a loan the member has with the Credit Union.
$5 monthly fee when the balance falls below $100
2. Ministry Money Market Account: $1,000 minimum. Variable tiered rate account with easy access and maximum liquidity.
There is a $10 monthly fee on all Money Market Accounts when the daily balance falls below $1,000 at any time during the month.
3. Ministry Premium Money Market Account (PMMA): Option 1: Eligible to transfer existing CCCU shares into a PMMA when a Term Certificate is opened up with new money^ of an amount equal to the funds that were transferred from the existing CCCU share account(s) into the PMMA. Additional deposits into the PMMA up to the $250,000 maximum must also be new money^. Option 2: Bring in new money^ to open a PMMA. Additional deposits into the PMMA up to the $250,000.00 maximum must also be new money^. ^New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
There is a $15 monthly fee on Ministry Premium Money Market Account when the daily balance falls below $10,000 at any time during the month.