Money for Missions Donation Program
Need Money for your Ministry?
Christian Community Credit Union can help! CCCU’s Money for Missions Program donates money to churches and ministries. The program is simple. Christian churches and organizations can receive $50* for every person from their group who joins the Credit Union with a qualifying account. The more people who join, the bigger the donation!
Benefits for your Organization
- Hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars for your church, ministry, group
- Fundraising made simple and easy
- God-honoring financial partner who shares your values
Benefits for Members of your Ministry
- Save money with affordable banking and loan services from someone whose purpose is to help Christ followers live and give more abundantly.
- Enjoy money-saving benefits of credit union membership
- Great rates on savings, lower loan rates, and personal service from a financial institution who shares your Christian values.
- Free personal finance tools like debt counseling, budgeting, money management resources, and more!
Plus, the money you put in the Credit Union is used to provide affordable financing to churches and ministries.
A ministry in the Midwest has received over $160,000 from the program so far!
A church in Kansas received $5,000 and used it for a missions trip.
A small church in California earned $1,000 to buy new flooring for their Sunday school room.
* Participation in the “Money for Missions” Donation Program requires opening a ministry Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account with Christian Community Credit Union. To receive a $50 donation, individuals from the group must: 1) Join the Credit Union with a qualifying account: checking, savings with an opening deposit of at least $100, money market, certificate, home loan, line of credit, or credit card. 2) Ministry name or assigned group code must be on the approved membership application. Donation disbursed quarterly. Program available only in the U.S. and its territories.