Compare our Rates to the Big Banks!
CCCU is a financial cooperative, which means the Credit Union is member-owned, not-for-profit, and operated to serve the financial needs of its members. This translates into better rates and fees so you can thrive financially and give generously. Compare our rates to the big banks and see the difference!
|Accounts||Christian Community Credit Union||Chase||Wells Fargo||Bank of America|
|Checking||0.05% APY1||0.01% APY||0.01% APY||0.01% APY|
|Savings||0.10% APY2||0.01% APY||0.01% APY||0.01% APY|
|18-Month Certificate||2.00% APY5||not available||not available||not available|
|Mortgage 30-Year Fixed||5.875% APR6||6.250% APR||5.875% APR||6.250% APR|
|Mortgage Special Offer||Free Appraisal up to $6007||none||none||none|
|HELOC||3.25% APR8||not available||not available||6.96% APR|
|Credit Card||13.24% APR9||17.24% APR||17.24% APR||16.24% APR|
|Personal Loan||4.65% APR10||not offered||5.74% APR||6.12% APR|
At CCCU we…
Donate to Christian Causes
Our top giving priorities are to spread the Gospel, combat human trafficking, and help vulnerable children
Have Funded Over $1Billion in Ministry Loans
We help build churches, expand ministries, and grow Christian schools
Serve Christians in all 50 States
We’re part of Co-op Network with 30,000+ Surcharge-Free ATMs & over 5,600 Shared Branches nationwide
Become a Member
Count on us to provide you with the best solution that fits your unique needs with better rates and lower fees. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
Terms & Conditions
APY=Annual Percentage Yield; APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Competitor rates data sources: chase.com, wellsfargo.com, and bankofamerica.com. Rates featured are accurate as of 09/15/2022.
1. Earns interest when daily balance is $1,500 or more. There is a $10.00 monthly service fee if the balance falls below $1,500 without direct deposit.
2. Savings Account requires $100 minimum deposit to open. A $5.00 monthly fee will be assessed when balance falls below the minimum. Variable rates and yields may change after the account is open.
3. Money Market Account requires $1,000 minimum deposit to open. A $10.00 monthly fee will be assessed when the balance falls below the minimum.
4. Comparison rates for Money Market and CCCU Terms Share Certificate of Deposit (CD) Accounts at $1,000 minimum balance. Wells Fargo Certificate of Deposits require a $2,500 minimum. CCCU Term Share CDs: Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
5. Our 18-month Welcome Certificate: At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available for Welcome Certificate. $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum with new money. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Existing CCCU Members: New money is defined as deposits posted to your CCCU account within the past 30 days. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
6. Rates featured apply to new purchases of single family dwellings that are owner occupied. Closing costs are associated with this loan. The APR is based on loan amounts up to $647,200.00. The loan may be refinanced at any time. Loan approval subject to credit, income and property appraisal. Points and other fees may be associated with this loan. Monthly payment for $100,000 loan amount at 5.5% (current rate) for 30 years would be $567.79 principal and interest. New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum LTV ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value.
7. Appraisal fee is a limited time offer and subject to change without notice. Applies to 1st Trust Deed and Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) loans only. $250 waived for loans up to $200,000; $400 waived for loans between $200,001 to $400,000; $600 waived for loans over $400,000.
8. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Six months after funding, the rate is variable and based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an annual percentage rate of 3.25% and a maximum annual percentage rate of 18.00%. Minimum loan amount of $25,000; maximum $500,000. Required advance at time of funding is $5,000. Available on new Home Equity Lines of Credit. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing. Bank of America rate at 6/65% APR includes a discount of .25% for auto pay and .6% for taking an initial $60k draw.
9. 0% Introductory Rate for 12 months. After that, your APR will be 13.24% to 27.24%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
10. MyAdvantage Personal Loan: Loans from $2,500 up to $50,000. Terms up to 60 months. Zero origination fees. Zero prepayment fees. This is a fixed term, closed-end loan and reflects the 0.25% discount for members using automatic payment with their Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account. Tiered rate based on credit score. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Other conditions may apply. Monthly payment for $10,000: for 36 months at 4.65% APR would be $298.71; for 60 months at 6.65% APR would be $196.91. Loan cannot be used to pay other existing Christian Community Credit Union loan balances.