Financial Package for Students Ages 16-24
With Christian Community Credit Union’s Student Advantage Banking,* your money is always within reach when you need it. Whether on campus or at the mall, our free online, mobile, and tablet banking apps give you fast, easy, 24/7 access to your account. With our student-friendly banking services, saving money and managing it is simple and affordable. It’s smart banking that saves you time and money! #smartbanking
Introducing…It’s a Money Thing!
From learning about budgeting and saving to using credit cards wisely, we’ve got you covered with our new and engaging video library…It’s a Money Thing! Personal finance doesn’t have to be boring. Check out the videos▸
- $100 or more to open. Get $200 BONUS1 when you open a Checking Account with eStatement, Direct Deposit, and an opening deposit of $100.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
- Free Online Banking, Bill Payer, eStatements, and funds transfer
- Free mobile and tablet banking
- Free Visa debit card to earn CURewards points
- 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide including more than 5,500 7-Eleven locations nationwide
- More than 5,600 nationwide shared branches through CO-OP Network—the second largest branch network in the country
Terms and Conditions
Offer effective 07/25/2021 and is subject to change without notice.
1. To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Payments, Non-payroll ACH, and Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
Advantage Savings Account
- $100 minimum to open
- 0.10% interest rate
- $5 monthly fee when the daily balance falls below $100
- ATM card
- Free Online Banking, Bill Payer, eStatements, and funds transfer
- Surcharge-free ATMs at nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide including more than 5,500 7-Eleven locations
- More than 6,000 nationwide shared branches through CO-OP Network—the second largest branch network in the country
Must be 18 years of age or older to apply online. If under 18, please print an application.
VISA Signature / World Mastercard
- Available for students 18 years or older (co-signer required for ages 18-20)
- 0% APR introductory rate on purchases for 12 months
- Earn up to 10,000 bonus CURewards
- Gives to missions and ministries
- No annual fee
First-Time and Parent-Assist Car Buyer Programs
Get your first car with us through the First-Time and Parent-Assist Car Buyer programs. You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Loans as low as 2.74% APR for New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
Scholarships for Success
Do you or someone you know need money for college? Christian Community Credit Union’s “Scholarships for Success” Program awards scholarships every year! Let us help you achieve your dreams! If you’re not yet a member, now’s a good time to join. Applications are accepted February-March each year.
Private Student Loans
We know federal student aid isn’t always enough, especially if you attend a private college or university. That’s why Christian Community Credit Union now offers the Credit Union Student Choice alternative student loan product to help fill your funding gaps.
With all of the misinformation, we wanted to provide some clear guidance on topics relevant to our college-bound families and members. With information ranging from college planning during the pandemic to advice on negotiating with a college for more financial aid, our hub is full of helpful, relevant information.
FLEXIBLE COLLEGE FUNDING
Apply now, borrow later. We know that determining your fall college funding needs may be a challenge. Don’t worry – with our private education line of credit1, we’ve got you covered. Even if you’re unsure of the college you’ll be attending or the exact loan amount you may need, you can establish your private education line of credit today. Then, once your plans have been finalized, you can come back to request the exact funding you need.
Find a Loan▸
Credit Union Student Choice college counselors provide personal, one-on-one consultation for all of your financial aid questions. Whether you’re a parent, high school student, or college graduate entering loan repayment, their counselors can walk you through the necessary steps to make smart decisions about paying for college – and beyond.
Email or Set up an Appointment▸
The No-Nonsense Guide to Managing Your Money
In celebration of the Credit Union’s 60th anniversary, we’re offering you a free eBook! The No-Nonsense Guide to Managing Your Money provides simple, no-nonsense tips to help you make the most of your money. Download the eBook today!▸
Smart Money Blog
Life’s confusing enough. Managing your money shouldn’t be. We’re here to help you every step of the way! Our Smart Money blog will help you learn to manage your money wisely.
Smart Money eNewsletter
Quarterly newsletter tailored to millennials.
It’s a Money Thing
Personal finance videos that’s fun, animated and easy to understand.
Repaying Student Loans
Student loan debt can be fairly large, and the monthly payments may take up a big chunk of your income. Understand student loans and your options to make it easier to repay them.
Teen Budget System
Learn how to make the most of every penny so you can achieve the financial independence you want – when you need it.
Student Loan Debt Counseling
Feeling stressed about student loans? Making the wrong decisions can be costly. GreenPath’s student loan experts can help you explore your repayment options and develop a customized plan for you.