Credit Unions are financial cooperatives owned by their members. That means we serve our members, not stockholders. At Christian Community Credit Union, we offer Christians personal banking services like credit cards, savings accounts, and free checking accounts. We also offer church and ministry financing loans.
Learn how your money is building God’s Kingdom
Want to join our family? Here are three ways:
1) Through your church or ministry – You’re a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Protestant Christian church, ministry, or school that’s in our field of membership (our list of who’s eligible to join.)
2) Through your family – You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin.
3) By becoming a member of our charity partner – You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our charity partner, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay the first-year $50 membership fee on your behalf.
Learn more about:
Congratulations on your new membership! Now you can save money and time by moving your other checking and credit card accounts to the Credit Union. Our Switch Kit makes moving your accounts fast, simple, and convenient. The Switch Kit will help you:
- Move your direct deposits and automatic payments
- Close your old accounts
- Transfer your credit card balance