MAF encourages wise stewardship and does not promote indebtedness.
Eligibility to apply for the MAF Visa Card is based on your affiliation with a qualifying Christian church, ministry, or school.
A Card Like No Other & Earns Rewards
- Earns CURewards + Up to 10,000 CURewards Bonus Points*‡
- NO Annual Fee
- Supports MAF & MAF missionaries with every purchase. $50 donated to MAF when your card is approved. Over $628,000 donated to date!
- 0% APR – Introductory rate for 12 months on purchases*
- 0% APR Balance Transfer Rate – Introductory rate for 12 months*
- Earn Double Points for Donations to MAF and Your Church‡
- Learn More about Missions Donation Details
The MAF Visa Card is a unique credit card that helps transform lives, while you save money and earn significant rewards. For every new MAF credit card approved, the Credit Union will donate $50 to support MAF. Plus, every time you use your MAF Visa Card for a purchase, the Credit Union will make an additional donation to MAF!
Did you know? Your everyday purchases earn you CURewards points that you can redeem for free airfare, premium merchandise, cash back, and more. You can donate your points to MAF from October to December of each year! For every 10,000 reward points you redeem, the Credit Union donates $100 to MAF!**
- Gives to Missions & Ministries
- Earn CU Rewards
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Purchase Security
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Visa Signature Concierge
- Warranty Manager Service
- Zero Liability
- And more!
MAF Visa Business Rewards Available!
A corporate credit card designed for ministries, corporations and businesses that earns rewards and gives to MAF on every purchase – at no cost to you. Plus, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a business credit card. For details, please call 888.MAF.0044 (623.0044) ext. 6216 or send an email to [email protected].
The MAF Visa Business Rewards is issued by Christian Community Credit Union
Eligibility to apply for the MAF Visa Business Rewards Card is based on your affiliation with a qualifying Christian church, ministry, or school.
**Your points donation will not be tax-deductible, as Christian Community Credit Union will be making the donation directly to MAF.
‡ Rewards: Receive up to 10,000 bonus points on purchases: 5,000 when you’re approved and up to 5,000 more with double points for the first six months on any purchase. After the first six months, double points only apply to donations to churches and many ministries with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 and are subject to change without notice. Points earned will be credited to your account each month, will accrue over five calendar years and expire on a first-in-first-out basis annually. Points earned in calendar year one will expire as of the last day of calendar year five.