Need money for your ministry?
Christian Community Credit Union’s Money for Missions Program donates money to churches and ministries. The program is simple. Eligible Christian churches and organizations can receive a donation of $50* for every person from the group who joins the Credit Union with a qualifying account, whether it’s a church member, regular attendee, donor, or financial partner.** The more people who join, the bigger the donation!
Benefits for your ministry
- Hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars for your church or ministry
- Fundraising made simple and easy
- Quality services from a financial institution who shares your values
Besides the opportunity for churches to raise funds, the Credit Union’s Donation Program helps you enjoy the benefits of credit union membership when you become a member of the Credit Union. You can take advantage of great rates on savings, lower loan rates, and personal service from a financial institution who shares your Christian values. You also get free personal finance tools like debt counseling, budgeting, money management resources, and more!
Plus, you’ll know the money you put in the Credit Union is used to provide affordable financing to churches and ministries.
- A church in the Midwest has received over $160,000 from the program so far!
- A church in Kansas received $5,000 and used it for a missions trip.
- A small church in California earned $1,000 and used it to buy new flooring for a Sunday school room.
* Participation in the “Money for Missions” Donation Program requires opening a ministry Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account with Christian Community Credit Union. To receive a $50 donation, individuals from the group must: 1) Join the Credit Union with a qualifying account: checking, savings with an opening deposit of at least $100, money market, certificate, home loan, line of credit, or credit card. 2) Ministry name or assigned group code must be on the approved membership application. Donation disbursed quarterly. Program available only in the U.S. and its territories.