Welcome “Matt About Money” Subscribers
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can give more generously. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
Cash Rewards Visa®
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day. Plus, for every dollar in purchases using the card, a portion goes to Christian charities.
- 1.5% Cash Back on Every Purchase1
- Get $200 when you spend $750 in the first 3 months2
- 0% APR* Intro & Balance Transfer Rate for the first 6 months3
- No Annual Fee
Start strong and build your savings
Offered at a special high rate to help members earn more for the future.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum to open; $250,000 maximum
- One CD per member
- New money only‡
Here are three ways you’re eligible to join:
Through your Church or Ministry
You’re a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Christian church, ministry, or school.
Through your Family
You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include:
Become a Member of Our Charity Partner
You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our charity partner, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay for the first year a $50 membership fee on your behalf.
Tips & Resources
Open a Custodial Account for Your Child, Part 2
Raising Savers In a recent post, we talked about opening a custodial savings account for a child, explaining how to do that and the many benefits of teaching kids to…
Getting Financially Fit
Although half of 2023 is almost over, It’s always a great time to think about how to improve your financial situation. While goals vary from person to person, most people…
Open a Custodial Account for Your Child, Part 1
As soon as your kids have any money flowing into their lives, teach them to prioritize giving and saving ahead of spending. When they’re super young, a three-slotted piggy bank…
Terms and Conditions
Interest Rates and Fees▸ (APR=Annual Percentage Rate) Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Agreement▸ Visa Secured Credit Card Agreement▸ **Your points donation will not be tax-deductible, as it is the Credit Union who is giving directly to the ministry.
1) 1.5% cash rewards are earned for every $1 spent in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) on the credit card account.
2) To qualify for the $200 cash rewards bonus, a total of at least $750 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within three months from the date your account is opened.
3) 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, then a variable APR of 19.99% – 33.99% based upon your creditworthiness. 0% Balance Transfer APR for six months when balances are transferred during the first 60 days of account open date, then the variable APR of 19.99% – 33.99% based upon your creditworthiness. Balance Transfer Fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a $15 minimum.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC):
* APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 06/10/2023 and are subject to change without notice.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC):APR=Annual percentage rate. Six months after funding, the rate is variable and based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an annual percentage rate of 3.25% and a maximum annual percentage rate of 18.00%. Minimum loan amount of $25,000; maximum $500,000. Required advance at time of funding is $5,000. Available on new Home Equity Lines of Credit. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing. Closing costs are associated with this loan.
Personal Loan | Repayment Example. The following example depicts the APR, monthly payment and total payments during the life of a $30,000 personal loan with a 2-year repayment term, a 0.25% autopay discount, and a fixed rate between 8.65%–23.65% APR. It works out to 24 monthly payments ranging from $1,370.47–$1,595.67 for a total amount of payments ranging from $32,891.11–$38,295.87. This repayment example assumes that the borrower is signed up for autopay and that all payments are made on time, with no pre-payments. Actual rates may vary based on repayment term, loan amount, creditworthiness, and other terms and conditions.
No origination and prepayment fees. A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account when you become a member of Christian Community Credit Union by applying for a loan. Fee will be waived if you open a deposit account within 30 days of loan approval.