Join our Credit Union family!
We’re glad you visited, and we hope you like what you see! We offer full-service banking without the high fees and with the values that are central to your life. Bank with someone who shares your faith, and let’s build God’s Kingdom together!
The No-Nonsense Guide to Managing Your Money
In celebration of the Credit Union's 60th anniversary, we're offering you a free eBook! The No-Nonsense Guide to Managing Your Money provides simple, no-nonsense tips to help you make the most of your money.
Download the eBook today!▸
Open a FREE Checking Account1 and... Get a $200 Bonus2
- FREE Checking (No monthly service fee) / Debit Card
- GIVES to Missions and EARNS Rewards3
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Payer
- Nearly 30,000 FREE ATMs4
Open an Account
(Must be 18 years or over)
PDF application (Ages 16-24)
Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective 06/27/2022 and subject to change without notice.
- FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
- To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Payments, Non-payroll ACH, and Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
- One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
- A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
Journey to Freedom!
Want to go places? We can get you there with our affordable low-rate loans—as low as 2.74% APR! Whether you're looking for a new car, truck, SUV, RV, or pre-owned vehicle, set your wheels in motion for savings!
First-Time and Parent-Assist Car Buyer Programs
Buying your first car can be difficult, especially with little established credit history. If you're 18 years of age or older or the parent of someone who's looking to buy their first set of wheels, we can help. Our First-Time and Parent-Assist Programs offer:
- Affordable financing on new and used vehicles
- Terms up to 72 months
1.50% APY* Welcome Certificate
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals. Our New Member Certificate has a special interest rate to help encourage you to start strong and build your savings.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum per member
- New money only‡
*Terms & conditions
At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available for Welcome Certificate.
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 06/27/2022 and are subject to change without notice. $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
‡New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Existing CCCU Members: New money is defined as deposits posted to your CCCU account within the past 30 days. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
Private Student Loans
We know federal student aid isn’t always enough, especially if you attend a private college or university. That’s why Christian Community Credit Union now offers the Credit Union Student Choice alternative student loan product to help fill your funding gaps.
As a valuable Credit Union member, you know we operate for just one reason – to serve you. We can offer low loan rates and charge zero origination fees. Unlike other student lenders, we are focused on finding ways to save you money. This means you get a better deal on student loans and a full range of other financial services.
Choosing a lender may seem like a pretty insignificant decision, but a student loan is a long-term relationship and costs (particularly origination costs) vary widely. It is important to choose a lender carefully and read the fine print. By choosing Christian Community Credit Union, you could save hundreds of dollars over the life of your loan.