Welcome Friends of Calvary Global Network (CGN)
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can serve more fruitfully. Plus, CGN will receive $50 when a CGN church opens a new membership. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a ministry deposit account or applying for a ministry loan.
Please mention Group Code 9065 on your application.
Ministry Welcome CD
5.25% APY* – 14 Months
5.00% APY* – 7 Months
Jump start your ministry’s savings account.
Offered at a special high rate to help members earn more for the future.
- $500 minimum to open; $250,000 maximum
- New money only‡
Visa® Business Rewards
Pay with a Purpose & Earn Rewards.
Designed for churches & ministries, every time you use the card for purchases, a portion is donated to Christian missions and charity organizations.
- Earn points redeemable for cash back, travel, & more
- No annual fee
- International transaction fees waived
Special Programs to Serve You
Pursuing God’s call to plant a new church?
CCCU offers the products and services you need to get your church started in the right direction. Our banking solutions work for ministries of all sizes and our team of experts will work with you to help you start and lead a dynamic church.
- No-fee Ministry Checking with a $500 donation1 for church planters
- Online/Mobile Banking 2 and digital giving solutions with easyTithe™
- Visa Business Rewards with $1,000 Credit Limit Guaranteed3
Money for Missions
A Donation Program for Churches
CCCU’s Money for Missions Program donates money to churches and ministries. The program is simple. Calvary Global Network churches can receive a donation of $504 for every person from your church who joins the Credit Union with a qualifying account, whether it’s a church member, regular attendee, donor, or financial partner.* The more people who join, the bigger the donation to your church!
Join CCCU as an Individual
In addition to our ministry-focused products, we offer full-service banking for individuals and families. Our purpose is to serve Christ followers to live and give more abundantly, so our financial products are designed to help you manage your finances in a God-honoring way so you can thrive financially. Check out our suite of personal banking services today!
Thanks for reaching out! For any questions or to learn more about Christian Community Credit Union, complete the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly.
Terms & Conditions
- Special Church Planting offer effective 12/03/2023 and is subject to change without notice. To receive $500 Donation Checking Donation: (1) Open your FIRST Ministry Checking Account with at least $100. (2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND (3) Set up a qualifying Online Giving platform deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Cash Management. Donation cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Online Giving platform deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00. Payments and non-related Online Giving transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Online Giving platform deposits. Donation Payment: Donation will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Online Giving platform deposits and eStatement requirements. Donation available to U.S.-based ministries and organizations. Donation may be considered taxable income. Please consult a tax professional. Donation Limit: One Ministry Checking donation per ministry account. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Ministry Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the donation will be deducted from the closing balance.
- Message and data rates apply.
- A CCCU Checking and Savings account must be opened for $1000 guaranteed credit limit.
- Participation in the “Money for Missions” Donation Program requires opening a ministry Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account with Christian Community Credit Union. To receive a $50 donation, individuals from the group must: 1) Join the Credit Union with a qualifying account: checking, savings with an opening deposit of at least $100, money market, certificate, home loan, line of credit, or credit card. 2) Ministry name or assigned group code must be on the approved membership application. Donation disbursed quarterly. Program available only in the U.S. and its territories.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 12/03/2023 and are subject to change without notice.
1. Ministry Welcome CD: At maturity, the Certificate of Deposit (CD) will renew into a 12-month Term Share CD at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from CDs. IRA not available for Welcome CD. APY assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share CD. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
‡New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Existing CCCU Members: New money is defined as deposits posted to your CCCU account within the past 30 days. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.—