$100 minimum deposit to open - Earns interest when daily balance is $1,500 or more.
Savings Account 2,3
$100 minimum deposit to open (Custodial accounts for Minors $25)
Money Market Account2,4 (IRA available)
$1,000 minimum deposit to open ($100 minimum for IRA)
|Daily Balance: From - To||Rate||APY|
|$0.00 - $9,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$25,000 - $99,999.99||0.30%||0.30%|
|$100,000 and over||0.32%||0.32%|
New Member Welcome Certificate - $500 minimum; $2,500 maximum.
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. One certificate per new member. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available on this product.
Penalty-Free Certificate (IRA available) - $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
No penalty for early withdrawal. You can withdraw your money seven days after opening your account and anytime thereafter without a penalty. Early withdrawal must be for the full balance plus all dividends earned. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month, non-penalty-free, term share certificate at the prevailing rate.
Step-it-Up Certificate (IRA available) - $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
If the standard rate increases on a 30-month certificate, you can STEP UP your rate once during the term. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 24-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate.
|Term Share Certificates5 (IRA available)|
|$1,000 minimum||$10,000 minimum||$50,000 minimum||$100,000 minimum|
|> CD Laddering—Maximize your Savings|
|New and Used Car Loans|
|As low as 1.99% APR for loans of $10,000 or more|
This is a fixed rate loan with a $10,000 minimum. 1.99% APR based on automatic payments from a Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account. Monthly payment for $10,000 for 72 months at 1.99% APR would be $147.59. Rates are based on credit history and underwriting factors. 1.99% APR does not apply to existing Christian Community Credit Union loans. Auto loans over $10,000 do not receive .25% discount.
As low as 5.75% APR for loans under $10,000 with the new member* discount of .25%
Rates are based on credit history and underwriting factors. 5.75% APR based on automatic payments from a Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account.Christian Community Credit Union auto loans are not eligible for refinancing. Monthly payment for $9,999 for 60 months at 5.75% APR would be $192.61. *New members are those that joined the Credit Union within the last 6 months.
For new members only, a one time $5 membership fee will be added to your auto loan.
|Personal Credit Line as low as 5.50% APR|
|This is an open-end line of credit with payments of 3.5% of the outstanding balance. Rates are variable and tied to the 26-week T-Bill with a maximum APR of 18%. For new members only, a one time $5 membership fee will be added to your loan. |
|Visa Signature Rewards / MasterCard – Variable: Between 11.15% and 17.15% APR|
The APR you receive when you open your account is determined based on your creditworthiness. After that, your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The rate for purchases, balance transfers and cash advance is determined by adding a margin of 7.65%-13.65% to the Prime Rate. The rate may fluctuate if the Prime Rate changes monthly. Annual Fee: None. BalanceTransfer Fee: 2% of amount transferred with a $5.00 minimum. Cash Advance Fee: 2% of amount advanced with a $5.00 minimum. Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of transaction amount. New Member Fee: If you are a credit card member only, a one time $5.00 membership fee will be charged to your credit card account. Late Payment Fee: $15.00 when minimum monthly payment is not received by 15 days after due date. Returned Payment Fee: $25.00. Minimum Interest Charge: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00. Information current as of 1-1-2016.
|Home Equity Line of Credit – As Low as 3.75% APR|
This is an open-end line of credit secured by the equity in your home. The rate is variable and is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an APR* of 3.75% and a maximum APR* of 18.00%. Estimated appraisal fee is $425. For new loan only members, a onetime $5 membership fee will be added to the loan. You will receive a ¼% discount on your rate (3.50% is the floor rate) if your mortgage/1st Trust Deed is with Christian Community Credit Union.
Shared Secured Loans as low as 3.20% APR
Share secured loan rate is variable and will be charged 3% above the share rate paid by Christian Community Credit Union, rounded to the nearest 1/10 percentage point. Subject to change without notice.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate and APY = Annual Percentage Yield are accurate as of
1. There is a $10.00 monthly service fee if the balance falls below $1,500 without direct deposit.
2. Variable rate account with easy access and maximum liquidity. Regulation D imposes a six transfer/withdrawal limit per month on savings and money market accounts, which includes the following types of transactions: (1) Pre-authorized or automatic withdrawal arrangement for a transfer to the member’s other account(s) at the credit union or to a third party; Telephone transfers; or Transfers initiated by personal computer to another account at the credit union or to a third party during a calendar month. Transfers to a third party if made by check. (2) Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals the member makes in person, through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check payable to the member). Transfers from a credit union account to the same credit union for the purposes of repaying a loan.
3. There is a $5.00 monthly service fee if the balance falls below $100.00. No fee for Custodian Accounts under age 18.
4. There is a $10 monthly fee on all Money Market Accounts when the daily balance falls below $1,000 at any time during the month.
5. APY= Annual Percentage Yield. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield (APYs) assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. Jumbo rates are subject to change daily. NOTE: Special Certificates can be for IRA and CUTMA accounts, except IRA is not available for New Welcome Certificate.
6. New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Funds on deposit cannot be withdrawn and re-deposited in order to obtain the Certificate Account. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
Rate changes are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors and subject to change without notice. Variable rates are subject to change after the account is opened and is accurate as of the last dividend declaration period. Dividends are compounded daily and will be credited monthly on all dividend bearing accounts. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Fees or other conditions could reduce earnings. Please call Christian Community Credit Union at 800.347.CCCU (2228) for the most current rates, terms, and fees.