|Ministry & Business Rates |
$100 minimum deposit to open - Earn dividends on balances over $1,500
$100 minimum deposit to open
Money Market Account2,4 (IRA available)
$1,000 minimum deposit to open ($100 minimum for IRA)
|Daily Balance: From - To||Rate||APY|
|$0.00 - $9,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$25,000 - $99,999.99||0.30%||0.30%|
|$100,000 and over||0.32%||0.32%|
Ministry Member Welcome Certificate - $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member. Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
Penalty-Free Certificate - $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
No penalty for early withdrawal. You can withdraw your money seven days after opening your account and anytime thereafter without a penalty. Early withdrawal must be for the full balance plus all dividends earned. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month, non-penalty-free, term share certificate at the prevailing rate.
Step-it-Up Certificate -$500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
If the standard rate increases on a 30-month certificate, you can STEP UP your rate once during the term. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 24-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate.
Term Share Certificates5
|$1,000 minimum||$10,000 minimum||$50,000 minimum||$100,000 minimum|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of
1. There is a $10.00 monthly service fee on Ministry Accounts and $15.00 on Business accounts if the balance falls below $1,500.
2. Variable rate account with easy access and maximum liquidity. Regulation D imposes a six transfer/withdrawal limit per month on savings and money market accounts, which includes the following types of transactions: (1) Pre-authorized or automatic withdrawal arrangement for a transfer to the member’s other account(s) at the credit union or to a third party; Telephone transfers; or Transfers initiated by personal computer to another account at the credit union or to a third party during a calendar month. Transfers to a third party if made by check. (2) Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals the member makes in person, through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check payable to the member). Transfers from a credit union account to the same credit union for the purposes of repaying a loan.
3. There is a $5.00 monthly service fee if the balance falls below $100.00.
4. There is a $10 monthly fee on all Money Market Accounts when the daily balance falls below $1,000 at any time during the month.
5. APY= Annual Percentage Yield. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield (APYs) assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors.A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. Jumbo rates are subject to change daily.
6. New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Funds on deposit cannot be withdrawn and re-deposited in order to obtain the Certificate Account. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
Rate changes are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors and subject to change without notice. Variable rates are subject to change after the account is opened and is accurate as of the last dividend declaration period. Dividends are compounded daily and will be credited monthly on all dividend bearing accounts. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. Fees or other conditions could reduce earnings. Please call 800.347.CCCU (2228) for current rates, terms, and fees.