Welcome Long Beach Harbor Southern Baptist Association
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can serve more fruitfully. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
Please mention Long Beach Harbor Southern Baptist Association on your application.
Ministry Programs to Serve You
Join CCCU as a Ministry
In addition to our products and services for individuals, we offer specialized banking and loan solutions designed for ministries of all sizes. Our purpose is to serve Christ followers to live and give more abundantly, so our financial products are designed to help churches grow and ministries expand so you can serve your communities more fruitfully. Check out our suite of ministry banking services today!
Pursuing God’s call to plant a new church?
CCCU offers the products and services you need to get your church started in the right direction. Our banking solutions work for ministries of all sizes and our team of experts will work with you to help you start and lead a dynamic church.
- No-fee Ministry Checking with a $500 donation1 for church planters
- Online/Mobile Banking 2 and digital giving solutions with easyTithe™
- Visa Business Rewards with $1,000 Credit Limit Guaranteed3
Thanks for reaching out! For any questions or to learn more about Christian Community Credit Union, complete the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly.
*Terms and Conditions
- Special Church Planting offer effective 12/09/2023 and is subject to change without notice. To receive $500 Donation Checking Donation: (1) Open your FIRST Ministry Checking Account with at least $100. (2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND (3) Set up a qualifying Online Giving platform deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Cash Management. Donation cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Online Giving platform deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00. Payments and non-related Online Giving transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Online Giving platform deposits. Donation Payment: Donation will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Online Giving platform deposits and eStatement requirements. Donation available to U.S.-based ministries and organizations. Donation may be considered taxable income. Please consult a tax professional. Donation Limit: One Ministry Checking donation per ministry account. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Ministry Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the donation will be deducted from the closing balance.
- Message and data rates apply.
- A CCCU Checking and Savings account must be opened for $1000 guaranteed credit limit.
- Participation in the “Money for Missions” Donation Program requires opening a ministry Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account with Christian Community Credit Union. To receive a $50 donation, individuals from the group must: 1) Join the Credit Union with a qualifying account: checking, savings with an opening deposit of at least $100, money market, certificate, home loan, line of credit, or credit card. 2) Ministry name or assigned group code must be on the approved membership application. Donation disbursed quarterly. Program available only in the U.S. and its territories.