|STOP! Take a closer look... |
|When you open your first FREE Checking or Checking Plus Account with Christian Community Credit Union, you get a $100 Bonus and FREE features. You’ll enjoy benefits like Free Online Banking and Bill Payer, Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit, and more! Plus, when you use your FREE Visa Check Card, you GIVE TO MISSIONS and EARN REWARDS. Now that’s a Christian Checking Account worth looking into!
|> Open a Checking or Checking Plus Account - Online(New members only)|Rates and terms effective 1. Get a $100 bonus when you open your first FREE Checking or Checking Plus Account. Minimum deposit to open is $100. The bonus will be deposited into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account is approved. The bonus is available on your first Checking Account. Offer not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed within 90 days. The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit and cannot be combined with other promotions. The bonus will be available for withdrawal after 90 days. If your Checking Account is closed within 90 days, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective 09/03/13 and is subject to change without notice.
currentDate and are subject to change without notice.
2. No monthly fee for one year and thereafter with Direct Deposit or a $1,500 minimum daily balance. $10 otherwise.
3. No minimum balance required after $100 opening balance.
4. One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases with the Visa Check Card. If you do not qualify for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
5. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Checking Plus Account earns dividend when daily balance is $750 or more. This is a variable rate account and the APY could change after the account is opened.
6. ATMs available through the CO-OP Network. A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
Deposits can be made electronically through direct deposit of payroll, Social Security and pension.
Switch your Account and Save!
Move your Checking and Credit Card accounts to Christian Community Credit Union and save! With our Switch Kit, it's fast, simple, and convenient.
• Step 1: Get Organized
• Step 2: Move Your Direct Deposits
and Automatic Payments
• Step 3: Close Your Old Accounts
Free Visa Check Card...
"The Card that Works Like a Check!
An Extra Level of Protection for Your Checking Account