Welcome “Matt About Money” Subscribers
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can give more generously. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
Visa® Signature / World MasterCard
Gives to Missions & Earns Rewards
Purchase with a purpose! With our “Cards that Gives to Missions,” a portion of every dollar spent is donated to Christian causes. Over $5.8 million has been donated to date! Plus, earn CURewards points towards cashback, airfare, and more.
- 0% Introductory Rate & Balance Transfer Rate for 12 months1
- Earn 1 CURewards Points for every $1 spent2
- Earn 2 CURewards Points for every $1 donated to missions & ministries3
- No annual fee
New & Used Vehicles
- Looking to buy a new or used car? Rev up your savings with our low-rate auto loans and flexible terms, as low as 3.24% APR4
- Finance up to 135% of the car’s value 5 for up to 84 months
- 0.25% discount for new members OR for using automatic payments from a CCCU Checking Account
Here are three ways you’re eligible to join:
Through your Church or Ministry
You’re a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Christian church, ministry, or school.
Through your Family
You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include:
Become a Member of Our Charity Partner
You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our charity partner, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay for the first year a $50 membership fee on your behalf.
Tips & Resources
Two Ways to Tap Your Home’s Equity With the significant run-up in home values in recent years, you might be thinking about tapping some of your home equity in order…
Have you ever received such unexpected good news that it made you laugh? Maybe you got accepted into your dream school when you didn’t think you stood a chance. Or…
Unless you’ve been blissfully living off the grid since the start of this year, you know that that stock market has been tumbling. Through the end of May, the S&P…
Terms and Conditions
1. Interest Rates and Fees▸ (APR=Annual Percentage Rate) Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Agreement▸ Visa Secured Credit Card Agreement▸ **Your points donation will not be tax-deductible, as it is the Credit Union who is giving directly to the ministry.
2. CURewards: Receive up to 20,000 bonus points on purchases:10,000 when you’re approved and up to 10,000 more with double points for the first six months on any purchase.
3. After the first six months, double points only apply to donations to churches, many ministries, and charitable organizations with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 and 8398 and are subject to change without notice. Points earned will be credited to your account each month, will accrue over five calendar years and expire on a first-in-first-out basis annually. Points earned in calendar year one will expire as of the last day of calendar year five.
New & Used Vehicle:
4. APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 09/21/2022 and are subject to change without notice. This is a fixed rate loan and reflects the 0.25% discount for new members OR for members using automatic payments from a Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account (new members are those that joined Christian Community Credit Union within the last six months). Monthly payment for $10,000 for 60 months: at 3.24% APR would be $180.99. Refinances for existing Christian Community Credit Union loans will require a $2,500 cash out, if the vehicle has good value. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Rates are based on credit history and underwriting factors. Rate subject to credit approval, age of collateral, and mileage.
Rate Increase to Base Rate
• Add 0.50% for every 5% above Base Loan-to-Value (LTV) limit; subject to Out-the-Door (OTD) LTV limits (max 10% above base LTV)
• Add 0.50% if vehicle is over 100K miles
• Add 0.50% if model year is 10 years or older for credit score below 660
5) Applicants with a credit score of at least 780.