Welcome “Matt About Money” Subscribers
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can give more generously. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
Start strong and build your savings
Offered at a special high rate to help members earn more for the future.
- 7 months
- $500 minimum to open; $250,000 maximum
- One CD per member
- New money only‡
MyAdvantage Personal Loan
A low-rate, fixed-term personal loan with zero fees, you can use to consolidate debt, make home repairs, pay medical bills, and more! As low as 8.65%% APR1.
- See if you’re pre-approved in just 90 seconds
- Loans from $10,000 up to $50,000
- Terms of up to 60 months
- Zero origination fees. Zero prepayment fees.
Terms and Conditions2
Here are three ways you’re eligible to join:
Through your Church or Ministry
You’re a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Christian church, ministry, or school.
Through your Family
You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include:
Become a Member of Our Charity Partner
You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our charity partner, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay for the first year a $50 membership fee on your behalf.
Tips & Resources
If you’ve been around church circles for any length of time, you have probably heard the term, “stewardship.” What’s your impression of that word? What does it mean to you?…
The holiday season is upon us. It’s that wonderful time of the year. I love Christmas! But I must confess, I get a bit cynical because of the consumerism that…
Used wisely, credit cards are safe, convenient, and rewarding. Here’s what you need to know. Most credit cards, including those issued by CCCU, are governed by a zero-liability policy. That…
Terms and Conditions
1. Interest Rates and Fees▸ (APR=Annual Percentage Rate) Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Agreement▸ Visa Secured Credit Card Agreement▸ **Your points donation will not be tax-deductible, as it is the Credit Union who is giving directly to the ministry.
2. CURewards: Receive up to 20,000 bonus points on purchases:10,000 when you’re approved and up to 10,000 more with double points for the first six months on any purchase.
3. After the first six months, double points only apply to donations to churches, many ministries, and charitable organizations with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 and 8398 and are subject to change without notice. Points earned will be credited to your account each month, will accrue over five calendar years and expire on a first-in-first-out basis annually. Points earned in calendar year one will expire as of the last day of calendar year five.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rates effective 11/22/2022 and is subject to change without notice. This is a fixed-term, closed-end loan and reflects the 0.25% discount for members using automatic payment with their Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account. Rates range from 8.65%-23.65% APR with automatic payments or 8.90%-23.90% APR without automatic payment for loan terms of 24 – 60 months. Tiered rate based on credit score. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Other conditions may apply. Monthly payment for $10,000: for 36 months at 8.65% APR (with autopay) would be $317.45; for 60 months at 10.65% APR would be $216.60. Estimated payments are for illustrative purposes only and assume you pay on time. Loan cannot be used to pay other existing Christian Community Credit Union loan balances.
Personal Loan | Repayment Example. The following example depicts the APR, monthly payment and total payments during the life of a $30,000 personal loan with a 2-year repayment term, a 0.25% autopay discount, and a fixed rate between 8.65%–23.65% APR. It works out to 24 monthly payments ranging from $1,370.47–$1,595.67 for a total amount of payments ranging from $32,891.11–$38,295.87. This repayment example assumes that the borrower is signed up for autopay and that all payments are made on time, with no pre-payments. Actual rates may vary based on repayment term, loan amount, creditworthiness, and other terms and conditions.
No origination and prepayment fees. A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account when you become a member of Christian Community Credit Union by applying for a loan. Fee will be waived if you open a deposit account within 30 days of loan approval.