Join our Credit Union Family!
Enjoy exclusive benefits of Credit Union membership. We offer full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you save more, earn more, and give more so you can manage your money in a God-honoring way. Bank with someone who shares your faith values and is committed to helping orphans and foster children experience God’s unfailing love. Let’s build God’s Kingdom together!
Here are three ways you're eligible to join our family:
1) Through your affiliation with Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO), your church, or ministry – You’re a member of CAFO; a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Protestant Christian church, ministry, or school that’s in our field of membership (our list of who’s eligible to join.)
2) Through your family – You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin.
3) By becoming a member of CAFO, our charity partner – CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay the $50 membership fee for the first year on your behalf.
Live Life more Fully with the MyAdvantage Loan - Rate as low as 4.65% APR*
Access the money you need, when you need it! The MyAdvantage Loan is a LOW-RATE fixed-term personal loan with ZERO fees, so you pay one monthly payment with no surprises. Whether you use it for home repairs, adoption, medical bills, or to consolidate debt, it's simple financing so you can take care of what you need today with less stress.
1.00% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals. Our New Member Certificate has a special interest rate to help encourage you to start strong and build your savings.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
*Terms & conditions
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. One certificate per new member. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available for New Welcome Certificate.
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 11/28/2021 and are subject to change without notice. $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
Open a FREE Checking Account*1 and... Get a $200 Bonus*2
- FREE Checking (No monthly service fee) / Debit Card
- GIVES to Missions and EARNS Rewards*3
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Payer
- Nearly 30,000 FREE ATMs*4
*Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective 11/28/2021 and subject to change without notice.
1. FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
2.To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Payments, Non-payroll ACH, and Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
3.One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
4.A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
Happy Place, Sacred Space...Welcome Home!
Looking to buy or refinance that place where you can recharge, find peace, and connect spiritually? Need funds to update your home instead? Welcome home! We’re mortgage experts with a heart to serve so you can thrive. Offering competitive home loan rates, financing your home loan or home improvement project is just clicks away.
RATES AS LOW AS
2.07% APR1 - 5/1 ARM2 - 30-Year Amortization
2.52% APR1 - 15-Year Fixed Mortgage
3.50% APR - HELOC3
Terms & Conditions
1) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Mortgage Loan rates and terms effective 11/28/2021 and are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms, conditions, and availability are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without notice. Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as a commitment to lend. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. NMLS ID Number is 504297. All rates apply to single family dwellings that are owner occupied. Closing costs are associated with this loan. The APR is based on loan amounts up to $625,500.00 depending on chosen loan program. The loan may be refinanced at any time. Loan approval subject to credit, income, and property appraisal. Points and other fees may be associated with this loan.
2) For Adjustable Rate Mortgages: 5/1 Adjustable Rate is a 30-year amortization. After the initial fixed rate period has expired, the applicable interest rate and monthly payments will be adjusted annually based upon movements of an interest rate index. The amount of the initial monthly payments is based on an interest rate which may be less than the sum of the current index plus margin. Based on current market conditions, the fully indexed rate (once adjusted) is calculated by combining the margin and associated mortgage index.
New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum LTV ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value.
3) Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) 3.50% APR reflects the 1/4% discount if your mortgage/1st Trust Deed is with Christian Community Credit Union. The rate is variable and is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an annual percentage rate of 3.50% and a maximum annual percentage rate of 18.00%. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing. Rate effective 11/28/2021 and is subject to change without notice.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.
Journey to Freedom!
Want to go places? We can get you there with our affordable low-rate loans—as low as 2.74% APR! Whether you're looking for a new car, truck, SUV, RV, or pre-owned vehicle, set your wheels in motion for savings!
Pay with a Purpose!
Enjoy the power of giving with every purchase! When you use Christian Community Credit Union’s credit cards, a portion of every dollar spent is donated to Christian causes you care about. To date, we’ve given over $5.6 million! Plus, get double points when you donate to missions and ministries.
FREE Money Management Resources
We care about your financial health! That's why we have free personal finance tools such as articles, videos, calculators & more to help you manage your money wisely.