Join our Credit Union family!
We’re glad you visited, and we hope you like what you see! We offer full-service banking without the high fees and with the values that are central to your life. Bank with someone who shares your faith, and let’s build God’s Kingdom together!
Save More. Earn More. Serve More! Low-Rate Church Loans Available!
Our mission is to help you become better stewards so you can minister faithfully to individuals and families in your community. Whether you're remodeling your worship center, purchasing a church property, or refinancing, we have a loan package that suits your needs.
1.00% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals. Our New Member Certificate has a special interest rate to help encourage you to start strong and build your savings.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
*Terms & conditions
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. One certificate per new member. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available for New Welcome Certificate.
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 06/14/2021 and are subject to change without notice. $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
Premium Money Market Account (Regular & IRA)
Want immediate access to your money while earning a great rate? Have at least $10,000 to save? A Premium Money Market Account might be right for you. Keep your money close. Keep your money earning.
- Variable tiered-rate account
- $10,000 minimum ($10,000 minimum for IRA)
- $100,000 maximum
- New Money Only
- Check writing available
- $15 monthly fee when the daily balance falls below $10,000
*Terms & conditions
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 06/14/2021 and are subject to change without notice.
Premium Money Market Account (PMMA): Option 1: Eligible to transfer existing CCCU shares into a PMMA when a Term Certificate is opened up with new money^ of an amount equal to the funds that were transferred from the existing CCCU share account(s) into the PMMA. Additional deposits into the PMMA up to the $100,000 maximum must also be new money^. Option 2: Bring in new money^ to open a PMMA. Additional deposits into the PMMA up to the $100,000.00 maximum must also be new money^. ^New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
Variable rate account with easy access and maximum liquidity. Regulation D imposes a six transfer/withdrawal limit per month, which includes the following types of transactions: 1) Pre-authorized or automatic withdrawal arrangement for a transfer to the member’s other account(s) at the credit union or to a third party; Telephone transfers; or Transfers initiated by personal computer to another account at the credit union or to a third party during a calendar month. Transfers to a third party if made by check. 2) Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals the member makes in person, through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check payable to the member). Transfers from a credit union account to the same credit union for the purposes of repaying a loan.
There is a $15 monthly fee on Premium Money Market Account when the daily balance falls below $10,000 at any time during the month.
0.35% APY* Liquid Certificate
The Liquid Certificate has penalty-free withdrawals. Your money stays liquid at a great rate with easy access and maximum liquidity.
- 15 months
- $2,000 minimum, New Money Only
- $250,000 maximum
- Penalty-FREE withdrawals
*Terms & conditions
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 06/14/2021 and are subject to change without notice. $2,000 minimum; $250,000 maximum. New money only. APY assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. No penalty for withdrawals of up to 50% of the start-of-day certificate balance, minimum $500, if made after the certificate has been opened for a minimum of seven days. Withdrawal amounts in excess of 50% in one day will be subject to a 90-day interest penalty, not to exceed interest earned to date. Withdrawal of any amount in the first six days of the certificate being open will result in a penalty of seven days’ dividends. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month, regular term share certificate at the prevailing rate. Deposits cannot be a transfer from existing funds with Christian Community Credit Union. Not available for IRA accounts.
A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
±Regulation D imposes a six transfer/withdrawal limit per month, which includes the following types of transactions: 1) Pre-authorized or automatic withdrawal arrangement for a transfer to the member’s other account(s) at the credit union or to a third party; Telephone transfers; or Transfers initiated by personal computer to another account at the credit union or to a third party during a calendar month. Transfers to a third party if made by check. 2) Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals the member makes in person, through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check payable to the member). Transfers from a credit union account to the same credit union for the purposes of repaying a loan.
Pray, Play, and Stay Together! Low-Rate Home Loans
Looking for a home where you can pray fervently, play endlessly, and stay happily? With rates at historic lows, now’s a great time to buy a home, repurpose the one you’re in with a HELOC, or refinance your current loan from other high-rate lenders.
RATES AS LOW AS
2.07% APR1 - 5/1 ARM2 - 30-Year Amortization
2.39% APR1 - 15-Year Fixed Mortgage
3.50% APR - HELOC3
Terms & Conditions
1) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Mortgage Loan rates and terms effective 06/14/2021 and are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms, conditions, and availability are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without notice. Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as a commitment to lend. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. NMLS ID Number is 504297. All rates apply to single family dwellings that are owner occupied. Closing costs are associated with this loan. The APR is based on loan amounts up to $625,500.00 depending on chosen loan program. The loan may be refinanced at any time. Loan approval subject to credit, income, and property appraisal. Points and other fees may be associated with this loan.
2) For Adjustable Rate Mortgages: 5/1 Adjustable Rate is a 30-year amortization. After the initial fixed rate period has expired, the applicable interest rate and monthly payments will be adjusted annually based upon movements of an interest rate index. The amount of the initial monthly payments is based on an interest rate which may be less than the sum of the current index plus margin. Based on current market conditions, the fully indexed rate (once adjusted) is calculated by combining the margin and associated mortgage index.
New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum LTV ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value.
3) Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) 3.50% APR reflects the 1/4% discount if your mortgage/1st Trust Deed is with Christian Community Credit Union. The rate is variable and is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an annual percentage rate of 3.50% and a maximum annual percentage rate of 18.00%. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing. Rate effective 06/14/2021 and is subject to change without notice.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.
Open a FREE Checking Account*1 and... Get a $200 Bonus*2
- FREE Checking (No monthly service fee) / Debit Card
- GIVES to Missions and EARNS Rewards*3
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Payer
- Nearly 30,000 FREE ATMs*4
*Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective 06/14/2021 and subject to change without notice.
1. FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
2.To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Payments, Non-payroll ACH, and Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
3.One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
4.A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
Pay with a Purpose!
Enjoy the power of giving with every purchase! When you use Christian Community Credit Union’s credit cards, a portion of every dollar spent is donated to Christian causes you care about. To date, we’ve given over $5.3 million!
FREE Money Management Resources
We care about your financial health! That's why we have free personal finance tools such as articles, videos, calculators & more to help you manage your money wisely.
Empowering You for Christ — "Scholarships for Success" Program
Let us help you achieve your educational goals! Christian Community Credit Union's "Scholarships for Success" program has awarded over $1 million to date in scholarships. The application period is from February 1 to March 31st every year.
You're eligible to join Christian Community Credit Union in one of two ways:
- Through your church or ministry – You’re affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus.See if your church, ministry, or school is eligible
- Through your family – You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin.
For more information about your membership eligibility, call 800.347.CCCU (2228).