Welcome Friends of ABCOFLASH
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can give more generously. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
International Ministries Visa® Card
The Card that Gives to Global Mission
- Earn Up to 20,000 Bonus Points upon Approval2
- 0% Introductory Rate & Balance Transfer Rate for 12 months1
- Earn 1 CURewards Points for every $1 spent2
- Earn 2 CURewards Points for Every $1 Donated to IM, churches, and ministries3
- No Annual Fee
Start strong and build your savings
Offered at a special high rate to help members earn more for the future.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum to open; $250,000 maximum
- One CD per member
- New money only‡
Here are three ways you’re eligible to join:
Through your Church or Ministry
You’re a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Christian church, ministry, or school.
Through your Family
You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include:
Become a Member of Our Charity Partner
You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our charity partner, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay for the first year a $50 membership fee on your behalf.
Tips & Resources
Two Ways to Tap Your Home’s Equity With the significant run-up in home values in recent years, you might be thinking about tapping some of your home equity in order…
Have you ever received such unexpected good news that it made you laugh? Maybe you got accepted into your dream school when you didn’t think you stood a chance. Or…
Unless you’ve been blissfully living off the grid since the start of this year, you know that that stock market has been tumbling. Through the end of May, the S&P…
Terms and Conditions
IM Visa Card: 1) Interest Rates and Fees▸ (APR=Annual Percentage Rate)
Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Agreement▸
Visa Secured Credit Card Agreement▸
2) CURewards: Receive up to 20,000 bonus points on purchases:10,000 when you’re approved and up to 10,000 more with double points for the first six months on any purchase.
3) After the first six months, double points only apply to donations to churches, many ministries, and charitable organizations with IRS Merchant Category Code 8661 and 8398 and are subject to change without notice. Points earned will be credited to your account each month, will accrue over five calendar years and expire on a first-in-first-out basis annually. Points earned in calendar year one will expire as of the last day of calendar year five. **Your points donation will not be tax-deductible, as it is the Credit Union who is giving directly to the ministry.
Eligibility to apply for the Visa Signature and World MasterCard is based on your affiliation with a qualifying Christian church, ministry, or school.
Welcome CD: *APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 10/06/2022 and are subject to change without notice. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month Term Share Certificate of Deposit (CD) at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from this Certificate of Deposit. IRA not available for Welcome CD. $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share CD. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
‡New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Existing CCCU Members: New money is defined as deposits posted to your CCCU account within the past 30 days. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.