|Welcome Subscribers of Thriving Magazine |
Home Loans for all Seasons!
3% & 5% Down Payment Options
Whatever your season in life, we have affordable home loans to fit your needs—and your budget. Buying your first home? Remodeling? Now's a great time to buy or refinance with our low-rate home loans. You'll feel at home with our 3% and 5% down payment options.
New Member Welcome Certificate
Sow your financial seeds with our New Member Welcome Certificate. Your money helps provide affordable financing to ministries, churches, and their members. Best of all, you're sowing seeds towards building God's Kingdom!
• 18 months
• $500 minimum
• $2,500 maximum per member
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
> Schedule of Fees
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield (APYs) assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. APYs are accurate as of
currentDate and are subject to change without notice.
|Open a FREE Checking Account, Get a $100 Bonus!|
With FREE Debit Card that Earns Rewards!
FREE Checking1 (No monthly service fee) and Get $100 Bonus2
GIVES to Missions and EARNS Rewards3
FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
FREE Online Banking & Bill Payer
- Nearly 30,000 FREE ATMs4
1. FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open.
2. Get a $100 bonus when you open a FREE Checking Account. The bonus will be deposited into your FREE Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account is approved. The bonus is available on your first FREE Checking Account. Offer not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed within 90 days. The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit and cannot be combined with other promotions. The bonus will be available for withdrawal 90 days after the FREE Checking Account is opened. If your FREE Checking Account is closed within 90 days, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective
currentDate and is subject to change without notice.
3. One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
4. A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
The Cards that Give to Missions
Who can become a member?
You can qualify for membership in one of two ways:
Through Your Church or Ministry – You're affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus.
Through Your Family – You're a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin.