Welcome! We’re excited to introduce our New Employee Benefit Program…[email protected]!
The [email protected] program was designed for organizations who want to help their employees become better stewards and achieve their financial goals. [email protected] offers an array of personalized services and exclusive money-saving and rewards-earning benefits tailored to improve the financial well-being of your employees and their families.
What’s in it for your organization?
- Added value to your employee benefit package
- Exclusive credit union membership
- Financial wellness programs
- Dedicated Relationship Development Officer who will:
- Serve as point of contact and assistance with online account opening
- Participate in employee benefit fairs, new employee orientation, and other special events
- Access to a full-service financial planning firm
- Peace of mind knowing you’re partnered with a Christian financial institution committed to helping your staff manage their money in a God-honoring way
- No-hassle partnership—we do all the work
- NEW! $50 donation to your organization for every employee who joins CCCU*
What’s in it for your employees?
- Exclusive Credit Union membership benefits. Once the employee becomes a member, their family can join and enjoy Credit Union membership benefits.
- Free financial education resources to help your employees manage their money wisely
- Better rates, lower fees on banking products and services—saves money for your staff
- Anytime/anywhere account access
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Convenient nationwide shared branches and ATM through the CO-OP Network®
- 30,000 free ATMs nationwide
- 5,600 shared branches
- Free checking account with $200 Bonus**:
- Free checks
- Free stop payments
- Employee discounts and special offers:
- Select real estate loan fees and points waived and/or reduced, as applicable
- Waived real estate wire fees
- Access to expert financial planning advisors providing services & products in:
- Personal & Business Financial Planning
- Personalized, God-honoring member service
- Your employees can have a sense of personal satisfaction knowing their money is helping ministries grow, build new churches, and bring Christ’s love to those in need of encouragement.
About Christian Community Credit Union
At Christian Community Credit Union, faith and finances go hand in hand. We help you and your employees save more, earn more so you can give more. Get God-honoring banking where your money helps advance God’s Kingdom. We believe in “people helping people.” Our mission is to help members and ministries become better stewards and achieve their financial goals.
*Terms & Conditions
* Participation in the [email protected] Donation Program requires opening a ministry account with Christian Community Credit Union. To receive a $50 donation, individuals from the group must: 1) Join the Credit Union with a qualifying account: checking, savings with an opening deposit of at least $100, money market, certificate, home loan, line of credit, or credit card. 2) Ministry name or assigned group code must be on the approved membership application. Donation disbursed quarterly. Program available only in the U.S. and its territories.
** To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Payments, Non-payroll ACH, and Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.