Need money for your ministry?
Christian Community Credit Union’s Money for Missions Program donates money to churches and ministries. The program is simple. Eligible Christian churches and organizations can receive a donation of $50* for every person from the group who joins the Credit Union with a qualifying account, whether it’s a church member, regular attendee, donor, or financial partner.** The more people who join, the bigger the donation!
Benefits for your ministry
- Hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars for your church or ministry
- Fundraising made simple and easy
- Quality services from a financial institution who shares your values
Besides the opportunity for churches to raise funds, the Credit Union’s donation program helps you enjoy the benefits of credit union membership when you become a member of the Credit Union. You can take advantage of great rates on savings, lower loan rates, and personal service from a financial institution who shares your Christian values.
Plus, you’ll know the money you put in the Credit Union is used to provide affordable financing to churches and ministries.
- A church in the Midwest has received over $160,000 from the program so far!
- A church in Kansas received $5,000 and used it for a missions trip.
- A small church in California earned $1,000 and used it to buy new flooring for a Sunday school room.
People Helping People
Our mission is to partner with members and ministries to help them become better stewards and achieve their financial goals. The more people who join from your group, the more money for your ministry and the more people we can help to achieve their financial goals. It’s a win-win partnership!
Sign up for “Money for Missions” today!
* Once program eligibility requirements have been met, churches receive $50 for each person who joins with a qualifying account. Donation disbursed every quarter. Member must use participating church Group Code to obtain $50 donation.
** Qualifying accounts: Checking Account, Savings Account with an opening deposit of at least $100, Money Market Account, Certificate Account, Loan Account or a new Credit Card.