Premier Cash Management
A robust online banking system designed for ministries and businesses, Premier Cash Management provides a suite of tools that will make money management more efficient.
Making payments, processing receivables, sending money overseas, maximizing money by sweeps, getting accurate information anytime and anywhere has never been easier. It is also the ideal solution for ministries who have volunteers and multiple staff managing the accounts because it will allow you to issue individual user access for each person.
This system offers many features that make managing your accounts convenient. Here are just a few of the features:
- Information and Balance reporting
- Detail transaction reporting
- Customized reports
- Balance alerts
- Real-time account updates
- Account-to-account transfers
- Transfer funds to and from external financial institutions
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Initiate domestic and international wires
- Deter check fraud with Positive Pay
- Set thresholds for automatic sweeps
- Submit stop payments
- On-screen check images
- Plan ahead with future dated transaction initiation
- Accountability with dual approval option
- Multiple user profile management with specific entitlements
Contact our Ministry Team to book a demo or to learn more. Take the next step toward banking convenience today.
Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool offered by Premier Cash Management. It is a service that helps prevent check fraud by means of a digital confirmation of checks presented for payment. Below are benefits of using Postive Pay:
- Minimizes the potential of fraudulent check activity
- Scans for paid checks that do not have a matching issue
- Scans for fields that do not match the issue file
- Scans for duplicate checks
Easy to Use
- Use Premier Cash Management to import your check issue files or enter the data manually
- Issue files received between 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and 3:45 p.m. Eastern Time are processed same day
- Suspect items are available by 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- Images of suspect items are available via Premier Cash Management
- Pay or no pay decisions must be completed by 2 p.m. Eastern Time
- Simplifies end-of-month reconciliation by already identifying mismatched items
Cash Management Fees
- Basic Cash Management: $10.00/month
- Deluxe Cash Management: $27.00/month
- Premier Cash Management: $65.00/month
Take your money management to another level!
Get Started with Premier Cash Management.
Or Call us at 800.3447.CCCU (2228), ext. 6216