Welcome “Matt About Money” Subscribers
Bank with a Credit Union that shares your faith.
CCCU offers full-service banking with a suite of products and services tailored to help you thrive financially so you can give more generously. Become a part of the CCCU family simply by opening a deposit account or applying for a loan.
Cash Rewards Visa®
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day. Plus, for every dollar in purchases using the card, a portion goes to Christian charities.
- 1.5% Cash Back on Every Purchase1
- Get $200 when you spend $750 in the first 3 months2
- 0% APR* Intro & Balance Transfer Rate for the first 6 months3
- No Annual Fee
5.25% APY* – 14 Months
5.00% APY* – 7 Months
Start strong and build your savings
Offered at special high rates to help members earn more for the future.
- $500 minimum to open; $250,000 maximum
- New money only‡
Here are three ways you’re eligible to join:
Through your Church or Ministry
You’re a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus of a Christian church, ministry, or school.
Through your Family
You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include:
Become a Member of Our Charity Partner
You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our charity partner, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay for the first year a $50 membership fee on your behalf.
Tips & Resources
If you have an investment account, you can see how your investments are doing at any time. Sometimes, they’re probably doing well, and other times they’re probably not. In fact,…
For the past few years, nonprofit organizations and churches have been hearing about the upcoming generational wealth transfer. Estimates range anywhere from $60 to $90 trillion dollars that will be…
God’s Word teaches us to live differently. Even though we, of course, live in the world, the Bible reminds us that we are not of the world (John 17:16). To…
Terms and Conditions
Cash Rewards Visa®: * Interest Rates and Fees▸ (APR=Annual Percentage Rate)
Visa®/MasterCard Credit Card Agreement▸
Visa® Secured Credit Card Agreement▸
Eligibility to apply for the Visa® Signature and World Mastercard is based on your affiliation with a qualifying Christian church, ministry, or school.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms effective 12/09/2023 and are subject to change without notice.
1) 1.5% cash rewards are earned for every $1 spent in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) on the credit card account.
2) To qualify for the $200 cash rewards bonus, a total of at least $750 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within three months from the date your account is opened.
3) 0% Introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, then a variable APR of 20.24% – 34.24% based upon your creditworthiness. 0% Balance Transfer APR for six months when balances are transferred during the first 60 days of account open date, then the variable APR of 20.24% – 34.24% based upon your creditworthiness. Balance Transfer Fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a $15 minimum.
Welcome CD: *APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 12/09/2023 and are subject to change without notice. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month Term Share Certificate of Deposit (CD) at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from this Certificate of Deposit. IRA not available for Welcome CD. $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share CD. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
‡New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Existing CCCU Members: New money is defined as deposits posted to your CCCU account within the past 30 days. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.