Financial Performance as of Quarter Four 2019
- Christian Community Credit Union ended the fourth quarter of 2019 with $694 million in assets.
- Net equity was 13.10%.
- Net income ending December 2019 was $4.7 million.
- The Credit Union has $565 million in loans. 45% are to ministries and 55% are to consumers.
- Liquidity is ample to serve members’ borrowing needs.
- While interest rates remain at historic low levels, the Credit Union pays above average dividends on Regular Shares and Certificate Accounts to members.
- The Credit Union is insured by American Share Insurance up to $250,000 per account.
- Board, management, and staff are experienced and dedicated.
- At Christian Community Credit Union, your money is safe, sound, and working for God’s Kingdom.
The credit union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative. We exist to serve our members–not profit from them. And because the credit union does not issue stocks, our value does not depend on the rise or fall of the stock market.
A Safe Place for Savings
The account insurance coverage at the credit union is higher than at most banks. Each account in the credit union is privately insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance. Your money is safe.
At Christian Community Credit Union, we have a strong capital base. Though it is a tough time for other financial institutions, we are posting positive earnings. We have low loan losses, and we pay good rates. Most importantly, your money is invested in a God-honoring way.
Call us at 800.347.CCCU (2228) for more information.