2015 Financial Performance
- Christian Community Credit Union ended the year with $624 million in assets.
- Net equity rose to 11.63%.
- Net income for the year was $3.7 million.
- The credit union has over $504 million in loans. 57% are to ministries and 43% are to consumers.
- Liquidity is ample to serve members’ borrowing needs.
- While interest rates remain at historic lows, the credit union continues to pay above-average dividends to members.
- The credit union is insured by American Share Insurance up to $250,000 per account.
- Board, management, and staff are experienced and dedicated.
- At Christian Community Credit Union, your money is safe, sound, and working for God's Kingdom.
The credit union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative. We exist to serve our members–not profit from them. And because the credit union does not issue stocks, our value does not depend on the rise or fall of the stock market.
A Safe Place for Savings
The account insurance coverage at the credit union is higher than at most banks. Each account in the credit union is privately insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance. Your money is safe.
At Christian Community Credit Union, we have a strong capital base. Though it is a tough time for other financial institutions, we are posting positive earnings. We have low loan losses, and we pay good rates. Most importantly, your money is invested in a God-honoring way.
Call us at 800.347.CCCU (2228) for more information.