4% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the credit union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum
- $2,500 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
Open an Account today! Your Church or Ministry gets $505
Who can become a member?
You can qualify for membership in one of two ways:
- Through Your Church or Ministry – You're affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus.
For more information about your membership eligibility, call 800.347.CCCU (2228).Be sure to mention participating church/ministry Promo Code to ensure your church/ministry receives $50 bonus.
- FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
- Get a $100 bonus when you open a FREE Checking Account. The bonus will be deposited into your FREE Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account is approved. The bonus is available on your first FREE Checking Account. Offer not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed within 90 days. The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit and cannot be combined with other promotions. The bonus will be available for withdrawal 90 days after the FREE Checking Account is opened. If your FREE Checking Account is closed within 90 days, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective and is subject to change without notice.
- One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Debit Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Debit Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
- A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
- Your Church or Ministry receives $50 for each person who opens a membership account with an opening deposit of at least $100; or a New Member Welcome Certificate Account. New members only.
4.00% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
* APY= Annual Percentage Yield. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. Rates, terms, and conditions effective and are subject to change without notice.