4% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals. Our New Member Certificate has a special interest rate to help encourage you to start strong and build your savings.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum
- $2,500 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
Open an Account today! Your Church or Ministry gets $505
(Must use participating church/ministry Promo Code to ensure your church/ministry receives $50 bonus.)
Who can become a member?
You can qualify for membership in one of two ways:
- Through Your Church or Ministry – You’re affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus.
See if your church, ministry, or school is eligible for membership.
- Through Your Family – You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin.
For more information about your membership eligibility, call 800.347.CCCU (2228).
Be sure to mention participating church/ministry Promo Code to ensure your church/ministry receives $50 bonus.
Term and Conditions
- FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
- To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to be a recurring electronic deposit of at least $100 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited within 60 days to your new Checking Account after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
- One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Debit Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Debit Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
- A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
- Your Church or Ministry receives $50 for each person who opens a membership account with an opening deposit of at least $100; or a New Member Welcome Certificate Account. New members only.
4.00% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
* APY= Annual Percentage Yield. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. Rates, terms, and conditions effective 10/9/2018 and are subject to change without notice.