Financing your Vision - Low-Rate Church Loans Available!
We can lend a hand in helping you save money and realize your vision for your ministry. Whether you are remodeling your worship center, purchasing a church property, or refinancing, we have a loan package that suits your needs.Learn More
Savings in Bloom with Low-Rate Home Loans!
Spring is here and savings in home loans are blooming! Ready to buy a new home or spring out of your current high-rate mortgage? Our fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages make it easy to find the right loan for you so you can breeze into enjoying your new or newly-refinanced home!Learn More
4% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the credit union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum
- $2,500 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
The Cards That Give To Missions
- Earns CURewards + Up to 10,000 Bonus Points upon Approval*
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory Rate*
- 0% Balance Transfer Rate
- Gives to Missions and Ministries
How would you like to turn your everyday purchases into free airfare, gift cards, premium merchandise, and more—while supporting missions at the same time? Now you can, with Christian Community Credit Union’s credit cards. The Credit Union makes a donation to missions projects every time you use our “Cards that Give to Missions” for a purchase. We’ve given over $4.5 million to missions projects through this program.
A unique card that “Gives to Missions” and earns rewards with every purchaseApply
“A Card Like No Other,” the MAF card helps transform lives through donations to Mission Aviation FellowshipApply
“The Card that Gives to Global Mission,” the IM card supports International Ministries and its missionariesApply
You are eligible to join Christian Community Credit Union in one of two ways:
1) Through your church or ministry – You're affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus.See if your church, ministry, or school is eligible
2) Through your family – You're a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin.
For more information about your membership eligibility, call 800.347.CCCU (2228).
Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective and subject to change without notice.
- FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
- To receive the $200 checking bonus: 1) Open your first free Checking or Checking Plus Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit. 2) Sign up for eStatement and recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. Direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
The bonus will be deposited within 60 days into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account are approved and you have met the Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Offer is not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents.
The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. If your Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective 02/21/17 and is subject to change without notice.
- One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
- A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
4.00% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates.
* APY= Annual Percentage Yield. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000. Rates, terms, and conditions effective and are subject to change without notice.