Christian Community Credit Union Remains Operational to Serve You
In spite of the uncertainty around us, we can take comfort knowing that the Lord is sovereign over all that concerns us. He is “…our rock, our fortress, and deliverer.” (Psalms 18:2). As the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we’re closely monitoring the situation and are committed to the health and safety of our staff and our members.
Facing Financial Difficulties? We can help.
If you’ve been affected financially by the Coronavirus pandemic, we’re here for you to help you get through these difficult times.
For You and Your Family
Whether you’re experiencing a temporary disruption to your paycheck or a longer-term income loss from layoff or job loss, our COVID-19 Financial Relief Programs can help.
Your Money Is Safe and Your Credit Union Is Stable
You may be wondering: what will happen to my money?
Know that at Christian Community Credit Union, your money is safe, sound, and working to advance God’s Kingdom. We are one of the largest faith-based credit unions nationwide and are in the top 8.5% of all Credit Unions in the United States. Plus, each account (suffix) is privately insured up to $250,000 by American Share Insurance. Rest assured, your money is safe.
You can view our latest financials here.
- We’re continuing to share regular updates and best practices for our staff to stay safe and healthy.
- Most of our staff are now working remotely.
- We’ve established restrictions on in-person meetings with staff and vendors.
- We’ve instituted both international and domestic travel restrictions for our staff.
- Employees who report to the office are required to wear masks while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Masks and rubber gloves are provided for staff’s use while working in the office.
- We’ve installed Plexiglas dividers at our teller stations, along with social distancing floor markers to protect members and staff.
We encourage you to access your accounts from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- By phone through the Member Care Center: 800.347.2228
- Call-24 at 800.NOW.CCCU (800.669.2228)
- Live chat
- Secure messaging through Online Banking
- CO-OP Shared Branches and ATM Network (Some locations may not be open due to COVID-19.)
- In August, our San Dimas branch will re-open for members only. The Covina branch is open to serve members only.
Beware of scam emails claiming to have updated lists of COVID-19 cases in your area or asking for donations. Fraudsters may also call and ask for routing and account numbers to deposit the stimulus check. Don’t fall for these scams! Visit our Fraud Protection Page for more information.
Have Questions about Your Stimulus Check? We Have Answers.
You’ve probably heard about the Economic Impact Payments (EIP), also known as “stimulus payments” or “stimulus checks,” that the federal government is sending out. Please visit our new Stimulus Check FAQ Page for answers to some of the most common stimulus payment questions.
As we continue to closely monitor the situation, we are prepared and committed to support you through this challenging time. May God’s peace be upon you.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)