Join our Credit Union family!
We’re glad you visited, and we hope you like what you see! We offer full-service banking without the high fees and with the values that are central to your life. Bank with someone who shares your faith, and let’s build God’s Kingdom together!
Dream It. Plan It. Do It!
It's time to dream big! Take advantage of your home’s buying power with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Renovate your home, pay medical bills, or consolidate debt and put your home equity to work for you!
For a limited-time only, get a six-month introductory rate as low as 3.25%* on HELOC from $25,000 up to $500,000. Our loan experts are ready to help you tap into your home’s value so your plans become reality. PLUS, for a limited-time, we're waiving appraisal fees up to $600*. Take advantage and unlock your home's buying power!
RATES AS LOW AS
3.25% APR - HELOC1
ARM & Fixed-Rate Mortgages
4.71% APR2 - 5/5 ARM2 - 30-Year Amortization
5.02% APR3 - 15-Year Fixed Mortgage
Terms & Conditions
Rate effective 06/29/2022 and is subject to change without notice.
1) For Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 06/01/2022 and are subject to change without notice. Six months after funding, the rate is variable and based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus a margin that is based on your credit score and the ratio of your mortgage loan balance to your home value, known as your loan-to-value (LTV). The rate is adjustable monthly with rates as low as an annual percentage rate of 3.25% and a maximum annual percentage rate of 18.00%. Minimum loan amount of $25,000; maximum $500,000. Required advance at time of funding is $5,000. Available on new Home Equity Lines of Credit. Not available in Texas. Current property insurance is required. Transfer tax may be applicable in certain states and is the borrower’s responsibility to pay at closing. New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum loan-to-value ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value. A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.
2) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Mortgage Loan rates and terms effective 06/29/2022 and are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms, conditions, and availability are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without notice. Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as a commitment to lend. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. NMLS ID Number is 504297. All rates apply to single family dwellings that are owner occupied. Closing costs are associated with this loan. The APR is based on loan amounts up to $625,500.00 depending on chosen loan program. The loan may be refinanced at any time. Loan approval subject to credit, income, and property appraisal. Points and other fees may be associated with this loan.
3) For Adjustable Rate Mortgages: 5/6 Adjustable Rate is a 30-year amortization. After the initial fixed rate period has expired, the applicable interest rate and monthly payments will be adjusted annually based upon movements of an interest rate index. The amount of the initial monthly payments is based on an interest rate which may be less than the sum of the current index plus margin. Based on current market conditions, the fully indexed rate (once adjusted) is calculated by combining the margin and associated mortgage index.
New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum LTV ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.
* Appraisal fee waived offer effective 06/29/2022 and subject to change without notice. Applies to 1st Trust Deed and Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) loans only. $250 waived for loans up to $200,000; $400 waived for loans between $200,001 to $400,000; $600 waived for loans over $400,000.
Open a FREE Checking Account*1 and... Get a $200 Bonus*2
- FREE Checking (No monthly service fee) / Debit Card
- GIVES to Missions and EARNS Rewards*3
- FREE Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Payer
- Nearly 30,000 FREE ATMs*4
*Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective 06/29/2022 and subject to change without notice.
1. FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
2.To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to recur for a minimum of 60-days from the first electronic deposit and be for at least $200.00 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Payments, Non-payroll ACH, and Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited to your new Checking Account within 60 days after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
3.One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
4.A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
1.50% APY* Welcome Certificate
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals. Our New Member Certificate has a special interest rate to help encourage you to start strong and build your savings.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum per member
- New money only‡
*Terms & conditions
At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available for Welcome Certificate.
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 06/29/2022 and are subject to change without notice. $500 minimum; $250,000 maximum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
‡New money is money that is not presently on deposit at Christian Community Credit Union. Existing CCCU Members: New money is defined as deposits posted to your CCCU account within the past 30 days. The Credit Union reserves the right to make the sole judgment as to whether or not the deposited funds are considered new money.
You're eligible to join Christian Community Credit Union in one of three ways:
- Through your church or ministry – You’re affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus. See if your church, ministry, or school is eligible
- Through your family – You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin.
- By becoming a member of our partner charity – You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our partner charity, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay the first-year $50 membership fee on your behalf.
For more information about your membership eligibility, call 800.347.CCCU (2228).