Put More Money in Your Wallet when you Refinance your Car Loan
Christian Community Credit Union makes auto refinancing quick and easy with an online process that helps you compare rates, terms, and most of all SAVINGS! Find out how much you can save without impacting your credit score. You could save hundreds!
Rates As Low As 2.74% APR*1
Up to 135%*2 financing for 60 months
Get pre-qualified in as little as 90 seconds!
No Impact to your credit score
Compare savings by rate and term
Auto-Refi your way to Savings and Thrive!
Not yet a CCCU member? Read on to find out how you can join our family when you apply.
- By becoming a member of our partner charity – You can join Christian Community Credit Union by becoming a member of our partner charity, Christian Alliance for Orphans (CAFO). CAFO works for the needs of vulnerable children in the U.S. and worldwide. The Credit Union will pay the $50 membership fee for the first year on your behalf.
- Through your church or ministry – You’re affiliated with a Christian ministry (including many Protestant Christian churches and schools) within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus. See if your church, ministry, or school is eligible
- Through your family – You’re a relative of a current member of Christian Community Credit Union. Relatives include: spouse, father/mother (and in-laws), brother/sister (and in-laws), son/daughter (and in-laws), grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or cousin.
For more information about your membership eligibility, call 800.347.CCCU (2228).
*Terms & Conditions
1) APR=Annual percentage rate. Rate and terms effective 06/26/2022 and are subject to change without notice. This is a fixed rate loan and reflects the 0.25% discount for new members OR for members using automatic payments from a Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account (new members are those that joined Christian Community Credit Union within the last six months). Monthly payment for $10,000 for 60 months: at 2.74% APR would be $178.75. Refinances for existing Christian Community Credit Union loans will require a $2,500 cash out, if the vehicle has good value. Not all borrowers will qualify for the lowest rate. Rates are based on credit history and underwriting factors. Rate subject to credit approval, age of collateral, and mileage.
Rate Increase to Base Rate
• Add 0.50% for every 5% above Base Loan-to-Value (LTV) limit; subject to Out-the-Door (OTD) LTV limits (max 10% above base LTV)
• Add 0.50% if vehicle is over 100K miles
• Add 0.50% if model year is 10 years or older for credit score below 660
2) Applicants with a credit score of at least 780.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account when you become a member of Christian Community Credit Union by applying for a loan. Fee will be waived if you open a deposit account within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.