$60,000 in Scholarships Available!
In 2017, Christian Community Credit Union's "Scholarships for Success" Program is awarding $60,000 in scholarships! If you're not yet a member, now's a good time to join.
REACH FOR YOUR COLLEGE GOALS! Apply Early! Applications are due March 31, 2017.
Student Advantage Banking
Christian Community Credit Union’s offers a money-saving program exclusively for student ages 16-24.
Auto Loans Savings – As Low As 1.99% APR!
Are you in the market for a new or used car, truck, or van? With Christian Community Credit Union’s lower rates, we can put you in the driver’s seat of your new or used vehicle. Transfer your current high-rate auto loan to the credit union and accelerate your savings.Learn more
First-Time and Parent-Assist Car Buyer Programs
Buying your first car can be difficult, especially with little established credit history. If you're 18 years of age or older or the parent of someone who's looking to buy their first set of wheels, we can help. Our First-Time and Parent-Assist Programs offer:
- Affordable financing on new and used vehicles
- Terms up to 72 months
- $25 or more to open. Get a $200 BONUS1 when you open a Checking Account with eStatement, Direct Deposit, and an opening deposit of $100.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
- Free Online Banking, Bill Payer, eStatements, and funds transfer
- Free mobile and tablet banking
- Free Visa debit card to earn CURewards points
- Surcharge-free ATMs at nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide including more than 5,500 7-Eleven locations
- More than 5,000 nationwide shared branches through CO-OP Network
Open an Account (Must be 18 years or over)
PDF application (Ages 16-24)
1. $25 or more to open. To receive the $200 checking bonus: (1) Open your first free Checking or Checking Plus Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit. (2) Sign up for eStatement and recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. Direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
The bonus will be deposited within 60 days into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account are approved and you have met the Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Offer is not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents.
The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. If your Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective and is subject to change without notice.
Private Student Loans
We know federal student aid isn’t always enough, especially if you attend a private college or university. That’s why Christian Community Credit Union now offers the Credit Union Student Choice alternative student loan product to help fill your funding gaps.
As a valuable Credit Union member, you know we operate for just one reason – to serve you. We can offer low loan rates and charge zero origination fees. Unlike other student lenders, we are focused on finding ways to save you money. This means you get a better deal on student loans and a full range of other financial services.
Choosing a lender may seem like a pretty insignificant decision, but a student loan is a long-term relationship and costs (particularly origination costs) vary widely. It is important to choose a lender carefully and read the fine print. By choosing Christian Community Credit Union, you could save hundreds of dollars over the life of your loan.