Student Advantage Banking
Christian Community Credit Union’s offers a money-saving program exclusively for student ages 16-24.
Coming Soon! $60,000 in Scholarships Available!
The 2017 "Scholarships for Success" program will be accepting applications beginning February 1, 2017.
Learn More ▸
Ring In the New Year with Auto Loans as low as 1.99% APR!
Are you in the market for a new or used car, truck, or van? With Christian Community Credit Union’s lower rates, we can put you in the driver’s seat of your new or used vehicle. Transfer your current high-rate auto loan to the credit union and accelerate your savings.
First-Time and Parent-Assist Car Buyer Programs
Buying your first car can be difficult, especially with little established credit history. If you're 18 years of age or older or the parent of someone who's looking to buy their first set of wheels, we can help. Our First-Time and Parent-Assist Programs offer:
- Affordable financing on new and used vehicles
- Terms up to 72 months
- Get $100 BONUS1 when you open a checking account with an opening deposit of $100.
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
- Free Online Banking, Bill Payer, e-statements, and funds transfer
- Free mobile and tablet banking
- Free Visa debit card to earn CURewards points
- Surcharge-free ATMs at nearly 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide including more than 5,500 7-Eleven locations
- More than 5,000 nationwide shared branches through CO-OP Network
Open an Account (Must be 18 years or over)
PDF application (Ages 16-24)
1. $25 or more to open. Get a $100 bonus when you open a FREE Student Checking Account with a minimum deposit of $100.The bonus will be deposited into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account is approved. The bonus is available on your first Checking Account. Offer not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed. The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit and cannot be combined with other promotions. The bonus will be available for withdrawal after 90 days. If your Checking Account is closed within 90 days, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective and is subject to change without notice.
Private Student Loans
We know federal student aid isn’t always enough, especially if you attend a private college or university. That’s why Christian Community Credit Union now offers the Credit Union Student Choice alternative student loan product to help fill your funding gaps.
As a valuable Credit Union member, you know we operate for just one reason – to serve you. We can offer low loan rates and charge zero origination fees. Unlike other student lenders, we are focused on finding ways to save you money. This means you get a better deal on student loans and a full range of other financial services.
Choosing a lender may seem like a pretty insignificant decision, but a student loan is a long-term relationship and costs (particularly origination costs) vary widely. It is important to choose a lender carefully and read the fine print. By choosing Christian Community Credit Union, you could save hundreds of dollars over the life of your loan.