$100 minimum deposit to open
$1,000 minimum deposit to open
There is a $50 fee if the IRA is closed or if funds are transferred to another institution. Penalties for early withdrawal if funds are withdrawn before the age of 59 1/2.
Current rates | Fee schedule
Open an account
Retirement Options with Wealth Solutions Group
Individual Retirement Accounts, or IRAs, are a tax-favored way to save more money for retirement. Differences between the two varieties, Traditional and Roth IRAs, comes in the timing of the tax break, eligibility, and withdrawal requirements. A Wealth Solutions Group (WSG) Wealth Manager can review the many considerations when deciding how one or both types of IRAs may fit into your Retirement portfolio.Visit WSG
Answers to your Retirement Questions
Does the Roth IRA make sense for you?
The IRA Conversion Analyzer™ will assist you in evaluating potential benefits of converting (or not converting) Traditional IRA funds to a Roth IRA.IRA Conversion Analyzer™▸
Should you use a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA to save for retirement?
The answer to that question depends on a number of factors. The IRA Selector™ will assist you in evaluating which type of IRA will provide the greatest amount of after-tax income at retirement.IRA Selector™▸
Use the retirement calculators below to answer common retirement questions and see if you're on track towards a secure retirement.
- Retirement Nest Egg Calculator (from Vanguard)
- Set your retirement goals (from Vanguard)
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?