Thank you for your interest in becoming a member!
You are eligible to join Christian Community Credit Union through your affiliation with a Christian church, ministry, or school. This includes many Protestant Christian churches and schools within Christian Community Credit Union’s field of membership. You may be a member, regular attendee, employee, missionary, or student/alumnus.
Join our family! See if your church, ministry, or school is eligible or call 844.305.FISM (3476).
Make a difference with your banking while enjoying the benefits of Credit Union membership.
Save More. Earn More. Serve More! Low-Rate Church Loans Available!
Our mission is to help you become better stewards so you can minister faithfully to individuals and families in your community. Whether you’re remodeling your worship center, purchasing a church property, or refinancing, we have a loan package that suits your needs.
4% APY* New Member Welcome Certificate
When you join our Credit Union family, we’ll come alongside you to help you become a better steward and achieve your financial goals. Our New Member Certificate has a special interest rate to help encourage you to start strong and build your savings.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum
- $2,500 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
Terms & Conditions
Must be opened within 30 days of joining the Credit Union. One certificate per new member. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month term share certificate at the prevailing rate. A penalty will be imposed on early withdrawals from certificates. IRA not available for New Welcome Certificate.
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 01/23/2019 and are subject to change without notice. $500 minimum. Annual Percentage Yield assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. No additional deposits can be made during the term of the Share Certificate. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
NEW! 2.30% APY* Liquid Certificate
The Penalty-Free Certificate has been enhanced with our new Liquid Certificate! Your money stays liquid with a great rate, plus easy access and maximum liquidity.
- 15 months
- $2,000 minimum, New Money Only
- Penalty-FREE withdrawals
- UNLIMITED Deposits±
*Terms & Conditions
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of 01/23/2019 and are subject to change without notice. $2,000 minimum. New money only. APY assumes that dividends remain in the account until maturity. Unlimited deposits are accepted during the term of the certificate. No penalty for withdrawals of up to 50% of the start-of-day certificate balance, minimum $500, if made after the certificate has been opened for a minimum of seven days. Withdrawal amounts in excess of 50% in one day will be subject to a 90-day interest penalty, not to exceed interest earned to date. Withdrawal of any amount in the first six days of the certificate being open will result in a penalty of seven days’ dividends. At maturity, the certificate will renew into a 12-month, regular term share certificate at the prevailing rate. Deposits cannot be a transfer from existing funds with Christian Community Credit Union. Not available for IRA accounts.
A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Rates, terms and conditions are solely within the discretion of the Board of Directors. We may limit the amount you may invest in one or more accounts to a total of $1,000,000.
±Regulation D imposes a six transfer/withdrawal limit per month, which includes the following types of transactions: 1) Pre-authorized or automatic withdrawal arrangement for a transfer to the member’s other account(s) at the credit union or to a third party; Telephone transfers; or Transfers initiated by personal computer to another account at the credit union or to a third party during a calendar month. Transfers to a third party if made by check. 2) Transactions NOT included in the six transfer/withdrawal limit are as follows: Transfers or withdrawals the member makes in person, through an ATM, by mail or by telephone (which results in the mailing of a check payable to the member). Transfers from a credit union account to the same credit union for the purposes of repaying a loan.
Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective 01/23/2019 and subject to change without notice.
- FREE Checking has no monthly service fee. $100 minimum deposit to open
- To receive $200 Checking Bonus: 1) Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100. 2) Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements. AND 3) Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening. To confirm eStatement registration, call 800.347.2228 or contact us via Secure Support link within Online Banking. Bonus cannot be used as opening deposit. Qualifications: Direct Deposit needs to be a recurring electronic deposit of at least $100 from your or your joint owner’s paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security). Transfers from another CCCU account or other financial institution do not qualify as Direct Deposits. Bonus Payment: Checking bonus will be deposited within 60 days to your new Checking Account after approval of membership eligibility and meeting Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents. Bonus is considered taxable income and the recipient is responsible for reporting the amount to the IRS. Bonus Limit: One checking bonus per account, per Direct Deposit payee, per member, per household. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Account Closing: If new Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
- One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases using a Visa Check Card. If you do not quality for a Visa Check Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points earned using an ATM Card.
- A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.
Get Pre-Approved, Find your Ride, and Go!
Ready to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle? Now's a great time with with our great auto loan rates—as low as 2.99% APR! Or transfer your current high-rate auto loan by refinancing with us to accelerate your
Make your winning move with LOW-RATE HOME LOANS!
Are you looking to buy a new home or refinance the one you're in? We can help you make the winning move and save you money with our affordable mortgage loans. Our staff of loan experts can guide you in making smart decisions with your home loan needs.
RATES AS LOW AS
4.43% APR1 - 3/1 ARM2 - 30-Year Amortization
4.46% APR1 - 30-Year Fixed Mortgage
Terms & Conditions
1) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Mortgage Loan rates and terms effective 01/23/2019 and are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms, conditions, and availability are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without notice. Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as a commitment to lend. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. NMLS ID Number is 504297. All rates apply to single family dwellings that are owner occupied. Closing costs are associated with this loan. The APR is based on loan amounts up to $625,500.00 depending on chosen loan program. The loan may be refinanced at any time. Loan approval subject to credit, income, and property appraisal. Points and other fees may be associated with this loan.
2) For Adjustable Rate Mortgages: 3/1 Adjustable Rate is a 30-year amortization. After the initial fixed rate period has expired, the applicable interest rate and monthly payments will be adjusted annually based upon movements of an interest rate index. The amount of the initial monthly payments is based on an interest rate which may be less than the sum of the current index plus margin. Based on current market conditions, the fully indexed rate (once adjusted) is calculated by combining the margin and associated mortgage index.
New purchase money maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is 97%. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on loans over 80% LTV. For refinance loans with cash out, the maximum LTV ratio is 90% (PMI required) based on appraised value.
A $25 one-time membership fee applies if you do not have a deposit account at Christian Community Credit Union. Fee will be waived if you have a deposit account or you open one within 30 days of loan approval. Visit myCCCU.com/deposit.
The Cards That Give To Missions
Turn your everyday purchases into free airfare, gift cards, premium merchandise, and more—while supporting missions. With Christian Community Credit Union’s credit cards, the Credit Union makes a donation to missions every time you use the card for purchases. To date, we’ve given over $4.6 million!